Embody

Are you looking for tips on how to get started as a comic/manga artist? Maybe you're looking for feedback on works you've already created. Then this is the forum for you! (Note: Ported from Gomanga.com)

Moderator: Harukochan

Locked
User avatar
yesterdayshero
Posts: 315
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:26 pm
Location: Passed out on your roof...
Contact:

Embody

Post by yesterdayshero » Thu May 15, 2008 1:59 am

Art thread go to last page for newest works
Image
Image


Image

Image

Image
some BW work...
Image


Art thread go to last page for newest works
Last edited by yesterdayshero on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:10 am, edited 21 times in total.

Martyr
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 8:37 pm
Location: BRB

Post by Martyr » Fri May 16, 2008 2:42 pm

not my style but its creative.niccee. hey you might need to put some more contrast in your artwork, it could help a bit :thumbup:
"If life gives you a bad hand-cheat"
-GTO

User avatar
yesterdayshero
Posts: 315
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:26 pm
Location: Passed out on your roof...
Contact:

Post by yesterdayshero » Fri May 16, 2008 5:50 pm

Martyr wrote:not my style but its creative.niccee. hey you might need to put some more contrast in your artwork, it could help a bit :thumbup:
thanks! im trying to do something new ya know? lol people have told me about he contrast but whey should i put it? on the girl with the coat or the one with the hood? :R

Martyr
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 8:37 pm
Location: BRB

Post by Martyr » Fri May 16, 2008 7:34 pm

Nah, the girl in the white is already showin me what she's got, probably the girl in with the hoodie :thumbup:
"If life gives you a bad hand-cheat"
-GTO

Martyr
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 8:37 pm
Location: BRB

Post by Martyr » Fri May 16, 2008 7:36 pm

Are they twins?
"If life gives you a bad hand-cheat"
-GTO

User avatar
StrateryB
Posts: 293
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 9:13 pm
Location: Stealing someone's glasses
Contact:

Post by StrateryB » Sat May 17, 2008 12:22 am

I like the girl in white but, I'm not too keen for the girl in black, her hair looks frizzy in a way :sweat:

User avatar
yesterdayshero
Posts: 315
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:26 pm
Location: Passed out on your roof...
Contact:

Post by yesterdayshero » Sat May 17, 2008 2:11 am

Martyr wrote:Nah, the girl in the white is already showin me what she's got, probably the girl in with the hoodie :thumbup:
ah i see! :shy3:

no there not twins although they seem to look alike...lol :dizzzy2:

User avatar
yesterdayshero
Posts: 315
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:26 pm
Location: Passed out on your roof...
Contact:

Post by yesterdayshero » Sat May 17, 2008 2:15 am

StrateryB wrote:I like the girl in white but, I'm not too keen for the girl in black, her hair looks frizzy in a way :sweat:
lol everyone seems to like luna [the girl in the white] more lol the girl in the black it the main character seems i have to make her more likeable...?
btw why do you think they dont like her? look at this page where she dont got a hood on... :dizzzy2:
Image

Martyr
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 8:37 pm
Location: BRB

Post by Martyr » Sat May 17, 2008 6:47 pm

Damn!now that i saw the second thing u posted i gotta admit u got some talent.her tattoo looks cool as hell! Good job
is there a plot?
reminds me of boogiepop for some reason..hey, i dunno why...
"If life gives you a bad hand-cheat"
-GTO

User avatar
StrateryB
Posts: 293
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 9:13 pm
Location: Stealing someone's glasses
Contact:

Post by StrateryB » Sat May 17, 2008 6:58 pm

She looks a little stubby when she's walking towards the window, other than that it looks great :happyhappy:

User avatar
yesterdayshero
Posts: 315
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:26 pm
Location: Passed out on your roof...
Contact:

Post by yesterdayshero » Sat May 17, 2008 8:21 pm

Martyr wrote:Damn!now that i saw the second thing u posted i gotta admit u got some talent.her tattoo looks cool as hell! Good job
is there a plot?
reminds me of boogiepop for some reason..hey, i dunno why...
yeah heres a summary like the one youd find in the back of the book i guess, alothough im gonna change alot of things cuz alot of it sounds cliched... :saaad: so im prety much dumping this idea and changing it i hope

La Parade De Rue


“With your hands covered in blood, it’s so easy to kill, but so hard to liveâ€

User avatar
yesterdayshero
Posts: 315
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:26 pm
Location: Passed out on your roof...
Contact:

Post by yesterdayshero » Sat May 17, 2008 8:24 pm

StrateryB wrote:She looks a little stubby when she's walking towards the window, other than that it looks great :happyhappy:
w00t thanks! others said somthing about her leg being alittle too fat in the 4th panel ana that her forehead was too big.... :dizzzy2:

Martyr
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 8:37 pm
Location: BRB

Post by Martyr » Sat May 17, 2008 8:38 pm

yeah, u could do better. but, man, don't tell me she's sixteen-is she?
What does G.E.S.Z stand for? thats harder to say than LaLeLuLeLo(MGS) :happyhappy:
"If life gives you a bad hand-cheat"
-GTO

User avatar
yesterdayshero
Posts: 315
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:26 pm
Location: Passed out on your roof...
Contact:

Post by yesterdayshero » Sat May 17, 2008 11:09 pm

Martyr wrote:yeah, u could do better. but, man, don't tell me she's sixteen-is she?
What does G.E.S.Z stand for? thats harder to say than LaLeLuLeLo(MGS) :happyhappy:
:saaad: :dizzzy2: :sweat: shes actually 20 lol
why what anime or manga does this sound like im curious ^^

it stands for Der (G)arten der (E)nden, die (S)ünden des (Z)ukunft
which is germen for "the garden of the end, and the sin of the future"

everything sound so evil in germen...lol

im alredy taking everyhting apart and putting back together...lol do you have Devantart account?

Martyr
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 8:37 pm
Location: BRB

Post by Martyr » Sat May 17, 2008 11:27 pm

yesterdayshero wrote:
Martyr wrote:yeah, u could do better. but, man, don't tell me she's sixteen-is she?
What does G.E.S.Z stand for? thats harder to say than LaLeLuLeLo(MGS) :happyhappy:
:saaad: :dizzzy2: :sweat: shes actually 20 lol
why what anime or manga does this sound like im curious ^^

it stands for Der (G)arten der (E)nden, die (S)ünden des (Z)ukunft
which is germen for "the garden of the end, and the sin of the future"

everything sound so evil in germen...lol

im alredy taking everyhting apart and putting back together...lol do you have Devantart account?
It reminds me of something..full metalpanic,elfen lied..ahh i no it reminds me of somethin(aw yeah,ever watched elfen lied?that anime is gorey as hell :happyhappy: )But yeah i wish i had a deviantart account :saaad: i got stuff i want to show, i'm kinda paranoid though-u got one? :happy:
"If life gives you a bad hand-cheat"
-GTO

Locked