What Anime are you watching?

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Re: What Anime are you watching?

Post by Tenjen »

nice end card in ep 17

also

http://i.imgur.com/CZnAs3U.png

:<
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

I saw a clip of 'Kurokami' on youtube and thought it looked pretty good, so I decided to check it out. There aren't any episodes of it on youtube, but I found the complete series at watchdub.com (link provided for anyone who's interested).

It has some of the best animated fight scenes and choreography I've seen since Seirei no Moribito, The Legend of Korra, and Natsuki Crisis. If only all anime used that quality of animation and production values. After watching the first three episodes, I ordered vols. 1-3 from amazon.com (and plan to buy the final vol. next month).

Miss Vavavavoom
Location: Oz, living in the Emerald City with the Scarecrow as my sugar daddy

Post by Miss Vavavavoom »

I'm rewatching Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch

Resident burlesque queen and sex kitten.
Looking for an artist for my comic! Please message me if you are interested

Weertangel

Post by Weertangel »

Ah, Black God, i'm reading the manga of that one, did't even know there was an anime of it.
For the rest i'm still watching Monogatari Second season and a serie called Inu x Boku who's also very funny coupled with some nice action.
I'm also giong to watch Freezing:Vibration the 2nd season of the Freezing anime.
I do hope they toned down the Ecchi in it, since it was so over the top it was't funny anymore..(even the manga is't that bad..)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage

Count de Money

Post by Count de Money »

I'm actually enjoying Space Dandy on Toonami. It's goofy, but it does have some of the style of Cowboy Bebop -- both are directed by the same man.

Also, I couldn't believe my ears when Tom (Toonami's animated host) said Black Lagoon will air on Cartoon Network's late-night anime block. I fear it will not be as awesome without Revy's constant dropping of F-bombs, but kudos to CN for getting edgier content on Toonami.
"Tall and dark and really handsome ... the hunk from Oo-Oo-Nima's real dumb ... And when he strolls, each one he strolls by goes, 'BLEAAAAAAH!'"
-- Dot Warner

Weertangel

Post by Weertangel »

Finished watching Freezing:Vibration.
Like the E-pandora arc in the manga its a bloody and interesting story arc combined with the story of sattillizer's trauma, and conflicting loyaltys that keep it interesting all the time, even though some parts seem to be cut out or censored its still an interesting season to watch.

Can't wait for the unsensored episodes and season 3 :)

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

I finished watching 'Ghost Talkers Daydream' about a week ago, and have read the first four vols. of the graphic novel. It's definitely better than I expected, given its premise.

Weertangel

Post by Weertangel »

Gotoh wrote:I finished watching 'Ghost Talkers Daydream' about a week ago, and have read the first four vols. of the graphic novel. It's definitely better than I expected, given its premise.
There's an anime of that manga!? i did't know! definitly checking it out! :)

As for what i have been watching lately, i just finished watching all the episodes of Arpeggio of Blue Steel a great sci-fi naval action serie with great characters and great graphics, altrough the anime is't as deep story-wise like the manga is(wich is great!!!) but still interesting eneugh to keep watching till the end :)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

finally got around to finishing Kill la Kill.

I ADORE THIS ANIME.

also some cosplay

some nunon

ImageImageImage

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Been watching Heaven's Lost Property. Poor Tomoki. always getting beaten up by his best friend (But then he DID cause her panties to fly away...then explode)
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Weertangel

Post by Weertangel »

Been watching Log Horizon and consider it to be one of the best anime's of this year with its great story and characters.
all hail the devil glasses(Shiro,Crusty and Henrietta) and Akatsuki!

Can't wait for season 2 later this year :)

in the meantime i'm watching Maoyu, LH's predecessor wich is also good, altrough the fact that ppl only have titles(like demon king or hero) and no names makes it sound rather stupid at times.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

I've been re-watching You're Under Arrest this week.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

oh man, You're under Arrest, that was amongst my first anime alongside (the actual 1st) Ghostsweeper Mikami.

good memories
ImageImageImage

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

I finally had the chance to see 'Patema Inverted' and it's just as breathtaking as the trailer makes it out to be. You can see it here in its entirety, subbed in english. Enjoy. :)