ITT We don't use consoles

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

kratos auron

Re: ITT We don't use consoles

Post by kratos auron »

lugger91 wrote:I played MTG for many a year. I had to quit because I was spending an ungodly amount of money on it (a new set comes out next month? HOLYSMOKESENTIRESETORDERED!). I went into recession within a few hours of quitting and was grumpy and sick for a really long time. I had multiple hissy fits and bouts of depression but now I've been clean for a year a half. My life is better because of it.
Card Games are serious business.
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

zingmaster

Post by zingmaster »

kratos auron wrote:
lugger91 wrote:I played MTG for many a year. I had to quit because I was spending an ungodly amount of money on it (a new set comes out next month? HOLYSMOKESENTIRESETORDERED!). I went into recession within a few hours of quitting and was grumpy and sick for a really long time. I had multiple hissy fits and bouts of depression but now I've been clean for a year a half. My life is better because of it.
Card Games are serious business.
This is Japan. In this country, card games are the only law.

l4sth0pe97

Post by l4sth0pe97 »

I want to start some kind of rpg, but I'm not sure which one to choose. Can anyone make a suggestion to me?
l4sth0pe97

Harukochan

Post by Harukochan »

Go and Othello are always fun, but I'd love to play Stratego and Risk. But I do plan on D&D, mainly because it seems like a great way to put some of my more more random ideas into action. Comedic fantasy is always fun.

l4sth0pe97

Post by l4sth0pe97 »

Harukochan wrote:Go and Othello are always fun, but I'd love to play Stratego and Risk. But I do plan on D&D, mainly because it seems like a great way to put some of my more more random ideas into action. Comedic fantasy is always fun.

Thanks a bunch! :happyhappy:
l4sth0pe97