Tena on S String Volume 2

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Tena on S String Volume 2

Post by Ryokosha »

Quick question hopefully someone can answer ... has anyone heard of any reason it seems Tena on S-String volume 2 is very hard to find from some of the ususal sites for pre-order or purchase when volume 3 is already up at Amazon.com and some of those same sites not showing volume 2?

I can get pre-orders from several British websites and Amazon.ca but for some reason most of the ususal sites such as Amazon.com don't seem to have it or even acknolwedge its existance...

Anyone have any clue as to why this is happening?
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

catshione

Re: Tena on S String Volume 2

Post by catshione »

Try YEN PRESS there the ones who release the book in the first place and i have all five books released from Yen Press and got them from borders book store. I live in the USA.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Re: Tena on S String Volume 2

Post by Ryokosha »

I actually finally found it several places including a used bookstore in Appleton, Wisconson. Now I am waiting to see if there will be a volume 6, I have the first five too but so far not even a hint at a pre-order for volume 6.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung