What Games Do You Wish To Finish... Name That List...

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Zadenwings

What Games Do You Wish To Finish... Name That List...

Post by Zadenwings »

For me Hmm.

I am not to sure. I guess it would have to be.

Persona 4

Final Fantasy 12

Soul Calibur 4

There is probably more, but to be real I can't remember them all right now.

Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

All of the five or so games that I bought over break due to various discounts and my overestimations about how much free time I have. The list includes:

God of War
Prince of Persia: the Sands of Time
Oblivion
Borderlands: the Zombie Island of Dr. Ned
Half-Life and its various add-ons

There's also the Wii games that I won't be able to play once I go back to school:

Okami
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

And then there's the games that I had started/bought before the break and haven't finished:

Kingdom Hearts (1 and 2)
Devil May Cry
Final Fantasy X

Zadenwings

Post by Zadenwings »

Have you played kingdom hearts 358/2 day yet. I am working on half life... as well and I am working on metroid prime 3.

Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

I'm actually not loving the Kingdom Hearts series. I haven't finished the first one largely because I didn't feel motivated to beat it. I just... don't really care about Sora. He kinda freaks me out/annoys me. I suppose I'll do it for Donald and Goofy, though. Those guys are chill.

Euphenia

Post by Euphenia »

Last week I started playing the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (second time) but never got to finish it.

Then, a while back I was playing FF 12 (like the tenth time I've played this one) and was working on getting Ashe to a level 99, but I stopped at 96 because I got bored.

Perhaps if I have the time, I will finish them someday.
Last edited by maraxl60 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zerodaimu

Post by Zerodaimu »

Peregrin wrote:I'm actually not loving the Kingdom Hearts series. I haven't finished the first one largely because I didn't feel motivated to beat it. I just... don't really care about Sora. He kinda freaks me out/annoys me. I suppose I'll do it for Donald and Goofy, though. Those guys are chill.
I an way I want to encourage you to continue. KH1 is simplistic plot-wise but it is... better than KH2 which is just a trainwreck of awfulness. imo, anyway. Chain of Memories (or Re:CoM for the PS2) is the best in the series if you ask me though... even if the most fun in terms of raw gameplay value is KH2 (WHY) aside from it being far, far too easy.

Also I should add that KH1 starts a bit slow. So depending on how far into it you are you might not be invested yet.

As for me: Devil Survivor. I have been stuck on one boss for (I kid you not) a few months now.

Zadenwings

Post by Zadenwings »

Zerodaimu wrote:
Peregrin wrote:I'm actually not loving the Kingdom Hearts series. I haven't finished the first one largely because I didn't feel motivated to beat it. I just... don't really care about Sora. He kinda freaks me out/annoys me. I suppose I'll do it for Donald and Goofy, though. Those guys are chill.
I an way I want to encourage you to continue. KH1 is simplistic plot-wise but it is... better than KH2 which is just a trainwreck of awfulness. imo, anyway. Chain of Memories (or Re:CoM for the PS2) is the best in the series if you ask me though... even if the most fun in terms of raw gameplay value is KH2 (WHY) aside from it being far, far too easy.

Also I should add that KH1 starts a bit slow. So depending on how far into it you are you might not be invested yet.

As for me: Devil Survivor. I have been stuck on one boss for (I kid you not) a few months now.

You should play Persona

Zerodaimu

Post by Zerodaimu »

Well, that wasn't an extreme leap from nowhere.

But I do intend to pick up P3 and P4, at least. In P3's case I'm waiting on P3P.

StrateryB

Post by StrateryB »

Tales of Vesperia.

I mainly played with my brother throughout the entire game on his file but I would like to beat it on my own. If only my Xbox didn't give me the red ring of death...

and probably Final Fantasy X-2, just out of boredom.

Zadenwings

Post by Zadenwings »

I have been trying to got back to playing Persona, but time seems to pass by so fast. I never have any time for games anymore. I should be ashamed of myself for saying it, but it is true. I was hoping to wake up on Monday and play a little. Just so I can redeem myself of the shame.

zingmaster

Post by zingmaster »

Peregrin wrote:Prince of Persia: the Sands of Time
This is a win.

Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

Zadenwings wrote:I have been trying to got back to playing Persona, but time seems to pass by so fast. I never have any time for games anymore. I should be ashamed of myself for saying it, but it is true. I was hoping to wake up on Monday and play a little. Just so I can redeem myself of the shame.
I can't tell if you're being ironic or not.

I really hope that you are.

Dai

Post by Dai »

Fatal Frame
Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly
Fatal Frame III: The Tormented
Gunstar Super Heroes
Killer7
Rule of Rose
Silent Hill Origins
Stretch Panic

Lizzaroro