Life in a world that doesn't care about manga or anime

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Euphenia

Post by Euphenia »

Reven wrote:Like everyone else said you should just find some more people who are in to that stuff. I find it hard to believe that you can't find anyone as of yet however. Try talking to Dawn.. *whispers*: I hear he loves Naruto!
I used to be a huge fan of Naruto.... but now, not so much.

Zerodaimu

Post by Zerodaimu »

I like Naruto. Or well... I like the character Naruto, which is why I try to put up with the series at large. Lately that's been a losing battle though.

Martyr

Post by Martyr »

Zerodaimu wrote:I like Naruto. Or well... I like the character Naruto, which is why I try to put up with the series at large. Lately that's been a losing battle though.
Especially since he hyperventilated and fainted again.
I gave up on the series before Shippuden even started.
I'm just not good at keeping loyalty when it comes to long series. I saw that they put Naruto on Disney XD. Something surprising about that...
"If life gives you a bad hand-cheat"
-GTO

Ninja Cat

Naruto

Post by Ninja Cat »

Original series or Shippuuden? :dizzy2:
I've gotta tell Dala! :happyhappy:
:catgirl:

StrateryB

Post by StrateryB »

Martyr wrote:
Zerodaimu wrote:I like Naruto. Or well... I like the character Naruto, which is why I try to put up with the series at large. Lately that's been a losing battle though.
I'm just not good at keeping loyalty when it comes to long series. I saw that they put Naruto on Disney XD. Something surprising about that...
Huh? Are you sure about that? Sounds like a trick or joke to me...

Only reason I stuck with Naruto is for Hinata. She's not special, but I just want to see if she gets with Naruto or not.

Euphenia

Post by Euphenia »

StrateryB wrote:
Martyr wrote:

Only reason I stuck with Naruto is for Hinata. She's not special, but I just want to see if she gets with Naruto or not.
I watched Naruto over the summer a few years back. I loved it but in the end, it was pretty much just side stories and quests that he was going on so I got tired of it. I really wanted to see if he would be hokage one day but when I found about Shipuuden, I completely lost interest in Naruto.

It would probably just be more side stories. Not what I was looking for.

guillx

Post by guillx »

Euphenia wrote:
StrateryB wrote:
Martyr wrote: Especially since he hyperventilated and fainted again.

I watched Naruto over the summer a few years back. I loved it but in the end, it was pretty much just side stories and quests that he was going on so I got tired of it. I really wanted to see if he would be hokage one day but when I found about Shipuuden, I completely lost interest in Naruto.

It would probably just be more side stories. Not what I was looking for.
I use to be a huge naruto fan too, but of course i gave up when the fillers appreared, thats why I started following the manga.

Zerodaimu

Post by Zerodaimu »

I should have clarified that; I meant I followed the manga. I've never touched the anime.

StrateryB

Post by StrateryB »

Zerodaimu wrote:I should have clarified that; I meant I followed the manga. I've never touched the anime.
Either way Naruto still sucks.

Lizzaroro

Re: Life in a world that doesn't care about manga or anime

Post by Lizzaroro »

Ninja Cat wrote:
*Kids are into the monster battling animes.
Pokemon,Bakugan,etc.
These days I get annoyed at those kind of Anime/Manga, but not just monster battling Animes, anything really overated too like Naruto. Seems like kids only know that those shows or books exist. Which is why i'm sticking to Seven seas, and to Manga.
I'll come back once I have something creative