Regarding "Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS" manga in ENG

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

einhorn303

Regarding "Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS" manga in ENG

Post by einhorn303 »

In a recent article on the Nanoha Movie the 1st trailer here, I noticed for the first time that Digital Manga Publishing had licensed the StrikerS manga. However, that was back in 2008, and there was no mention of it on the site, so it seemed it had been quietly dropped.

Despondently, I still emailed their customer service and got this reply:
Hello ---,

Thank you for your inquiry.

"Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS" is tentatively scheduled for fall 2010 release.

We do not have any specific dates for this title yet and this item is on our production schedule for 2010. Our schedules and news & blogs can be found here: www.digitalmanga.com

You can also follow us on twitter for the latest news and gossips!

Best, DMP
Follow us on twitter! - twitter.com/digitalmanga
That still seems rather vague and uncertain, but hey, I guess it's still possible. I figured this might be of interest to the Seven Seas forum, considering all the yuri manga fans.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I really liked this anime and am looking forward to see if they do release the manga.

Right now everything ssems to be up in the air...
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung