Dead Fantasy III, IV, & V...

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

Martyr wrote:
Mifune wrote:Wait...Cloud is the emo? COMPARED TO SQUALL!? Er...we did play the same games, right? :sweat:
Well, Cloud and Squall would hardly be considered emo compared to Tidus! Hey maybe the guy got some back-ups but he has his own 10 second cut scene of himself bawling. I'm just picking on him though, Tidus had some good points as well.
Y'know.... I haven't finished FFX yet, but from what I've seen, Tidus is about as far from emo as a JRPG lead can get. Simply getting sad does not make you emo.

Now, Neku... there was an emo character. At least at the start. But now I'm getting off topic...

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

StrateryB wrote:Seriously off-topic now...
what's it matter, both Cloud and Squall whine a lot. About different things, but they both whine.

Oh, this was bugging me, but anyone know who the ninja girl at the end of DFV is? In the scene where they save Kasumi? I know her...but I can't put my finger on it...
She was in the Ninja Gaiden DS game... I know that much... Don't remember her name.
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

Euphenia

Post by Euphenia »

I am curious as to where that ninja guy comes from. The one that had Tifa's blood on his hand in the fifth one and fought his ninja flunkies?

Martyr

Post by Martyr »

Euphenia wrote:I am curious as to where that ninja guy comes from. The one that had Tifa's blood on his hand in the fifth one and fought his ninja flunkies?
That's Hayate from Dead or Alive.
"If life gives you a bad hand-cheat"
-GTO

Euphenia

Post by Euphenia »

Well, I am not sure... but I think there was this girl with a big axe in the second one. Does anybody know who she is?

Martyr

Post by Martyr »

Euphenia wrote:Well, I am not sure... but I think there was this girl with a big axe in the second one. Does anybody know who she is?
Yeah, that's Rachel from Ninja Gaiden. Likely she's going to go on a one on one with Rinoa and have wings as well, so I've read so far.
-GTO

Euphenia

Post by Euphenia »

Martyr wrote:
Euphenia wrote:Well, I am not sure... but I think there was this girl with a big axe in the second one. Does anybody know who she is?
Yeah, that's Rachel from Ninja Gaiden. Likely she's going to go on a one on one with Rinoa and have wings as well, so I've read so far.
I can't wait for that. I wonder what episode it will be on...

Mifune

Post by Mifune »

Episode XIVEYE:KLJTESFD 1/2. (Don't ask me why there is a colon in my fake roman numeral.)

But like I said, Locke should show up. He isn't emo, he doesn't cry...he's just a bit obsessive (considering he spends half the game trying to bring a dead girl back to life).
Fiat Justitia, Ne Pereat Mundus!
Let Justice Be Done, Lest the World Perish!

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

StrateryB

Post by StrateryB »

Keyblade Master Sora wrote:Your gonna love this go to 2:18
Most foreign drama steal anything associated with FF. Look at Thai dramas, they steal FF music all the time (even their commercials, stole FF XI music).

Martyr

Post by Martyr »

Keyblade Master Sora wrote:Your gonna love this go to 2:18
lmao Aaaagh! Embarrassing!
StrateryB wrote:Most foreign drama steal anything associated with FF. Look at Thai dramas, they steal FF music all the time (even their commercials, stole FF XI music).
This is so true. They even take music originally used for Disney (mostly abusing the Mulan soundtrack). lol
-GTO