Touhou Hijack LOL

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Is this poll just a gimmick?

Total votes: 0

Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

DawnBandit wrote:Aye, other than TouhouWiki, I can't be of much help. The only two C76 releases I can remember are a Castlevania clone and a AfterBurner clone. DoujinStyle may be more helpful, though.
TOUHOUVANIA LOOKS AMAZING. I might actually have to buy that one. Maybe. If there's an English patch available. Because apparently one of the creators actually went to Doujinstyle and started a thread, so I'd feel really douchey if I pirated it.

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Peregrin wrote:
DawnBandit wrote:Aye, other than TouhouWiki, I can't be of much help. The only two C76 releases I can remember are a Castlevania clone and a AfterBurner clone. DoujinStyle may be more helpful, though.
TOUHOUVANIA LOOKS AMAZING. I might actually have to buy that one. Maybe. If there's an English patch available. Because apparently one of the creators actually went to Doujinstyle and started a thread, so I'd feel really douchey if I pirated it.
Hard as balls though.

Which is a really poor simile but I use it anyways.

Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

Hard as balls is what I've come to expect of the Touhou series.

And I finally got Touhou Pocket War working, but it seems kind of crappy. I was hoping that it would be Pocket War Touhou-ified, but alas, 'tis not so. The good news is I seem to have fixed a problem with my computer and I may be able to properly install Melty Blood now...

Also, PC-98 is silly. I'm surprised Styphon would even bother to allude to it. It's twice the hassle of the Windows games for much, much lesser results.

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Pocket War? Mobile Touhou Miko 0080: War in the Pocket?

Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

Texver

Post by Texver »

My First post aaaaaaaannnnnddddd

Texver

Post by Texver »

My last post

http://www.touhouhijack.com/

good day gendies(gentlemen/ladies).