Games You're Currently Playing

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Adamas

Re: Games You're Currently Playing

Post by Adamas »

Is Inquisition as good as they're saying?
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

So far, the game is pretty good. The game play is a LOT better than the first two, the storyline is solid and there are consequences to most of the actions you take. I'm definitely enjoying myself :)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

It'll be a few more months before 'Xenoblade Chronicles X' releases in NA, but I'm gonna be all over it when it does. \M/

MuchachoNL
Menace to Society

Post by MuchachoNL »

Lost interest in DragonAge: Inquisition fairly quickly as a hunter, and I don't want to redo the first part as any other class.

Currently I'm lost in nostalgia with the 2013 remake of Rise of the Triads, although the original game was more focussed on story than the remake is.
Finished Batman: Arkham Origins storyline, and I am sparingly trying to continue the side quests.

I should really re-install DragonAge, but then again... I still have a few games in Steam library that are unfinished:
- Hunted: The Demon's Forge.
- Painkiller: Hell & Damnation (Stupid game)

And maybe I could get back to WoW again, but I'm not quite sure... only have one lvl 85 character, and one lvl 30 character, and there is no new race or class in the Warlords Expansion, so meh...
Freudian Slip: When you say one thing, but mean your mother... err... another.

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

It is not out yet but ... oh man I want this game Horizon Zero Dawn
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

On my list are Fable: Legends, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Mirror's Edge Catalyst, Horizon Zero Dawn, Dishonored 2, Hellblade and Recore.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

I'm still up in the air about Battlefront, It is Star Wars and all and made by DICE buttttttttttttttttttt that whole EA part makes my skin crawl. I still haven't forgiven them for Dragon Age 2, I don't recall buying any other EA since.
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

lukevm89

Post by lukevm89 »

I'll be playing LoL until like the end of days :D other than that playing some CS:GO, new metal gear, and am dying to get Fallout 4 in November!!!! B-)

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

*Crawls out of a glowing crater* How did RAIDERS learn to use Power Armor?!?! :((
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

i was headed to the factory when i ran into a power armor weilding nuka launching raider. He got me the first time. the 2nd time i sniped him from afar till he came rushing in close with a shot gun.

Its not "powered" armor so to speak. But you can take the pieces of their body to incorperate it into your actual powered armor
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

I just began playing Hearthstone again yesterday... i feel so rusty and out of date with current meta. b-(

Lost almost all matches i did in the new tavern brawl feature. So many mistakes/misclicks made too... D: (the misclicks was because i was getting used to the mobile UI, but still terrible)
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Tenjen wrote:i was headed to the factory when i ran into a power armor weilding nuka launching raider. He got me the first time. the 2nd time i sniped him from afar till he came rushing in close with a shot gun.

Its not "powered" armor so to speak. But you can take the pieces of their body to incorperate it into your actual powered armor
Actually it is, somehow they managed to get the standard PA "frames" and built their own armor plates on it. And the bloody things are EVERYWHERE! (Theres a half-suit near Olivia for example) I have 5 "Frames" all in various states of completion in Sanctuary. Apparently these guys are hard on the right legs and left arms because they are almost always missing those parts and/or the helmets when I find them. I'm thinking of taking a "stripped" frame into Cleared areas so I can carry all the stuff I left when I was fighting there.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Never played any of the Fallout games (except Fallout Shelter) before, so still getting my bearings... You feel pretty strong in that armor you can get early on until that Razorclaw shows up...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

If any of you people play Hearthstone want to play a couple matches, let me know. Would love to test out my gimmick decks against others especially since they're incredibly out dated right now. :D

Already won quite a few matches with them in the low ranked mode. Let's see how far i can take them on the ladder before i get beaten by new meta decks. XD
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

By this time, next month, I'll (finally!) be playing 'Xenoblade Chronicles X'. I've reserved a copy of the SE and the hardbound edition of the official guide. :)