Games You're Currently Playing

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Re: Games You're Currently Playing

Post by TellusEidolon »

As someone that played Diablo 2 extensively back in the days, i didn't really find it that confusing. The mechanics was quite intuitive to figure out while playing the game, in my opinion.

But yeah, it is pretty great. One of the best action rpgs, in my opinion, because of the unique skill system. :)
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

Weertangel

Post by Weertangel »

I unlocked the Scion this weekend, so i have beeng giving here a try, and must say she's really cool, not only where she starts in the talent web, but also the lines she says, something about suspecting thats she's infected by the black spirits.
Really cool :)

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."

Weertangel

Post by Weertangel »

^^^^ That really fits it completely hehe, altrough i rather call it a Skill Web, but that one also brings it very funny :)

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

In Case anyone is interested ... DayZ stand alone is now available on Steam (Finally!) Bad news it is like 30 US Dollars. Not so bad news, you only pay once and receive all updates for free if I am reading it correctly.
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

Been playing a lot of Heartstone recently.

Weertangel

Post by Weertangel »

TellusEidolon wrote:Been playing a lot of Heartstone recently.
Same, and since this week also Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls :)
I was already looking forward to it but its even better then i thought, especially some of the new area's look really cool, as do the new skills, altrough it sucks u only get 1 new one per class..

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

What kind of decks do you have?

My personal favourites are Mage, Rogue, Paladin, Druid and Priest. I'm trying to make a really gimmicky and frustrating paladin deck to play against right now, consisting solely around the theme of divine shields and healing.

Weertangel

Post by Weertangel »

I play mostly Mage,Priest and Shaman, altrough i experiment alot with all classes depending on what cards i get.
But of all of them Priest is my favorite, all the Mind control and other stuff u can do with some of those class cards really make it fun to play(and frustating for the other player) ;)

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

Eh, i actually find paladins and mages more frustrating to play against than priests.

Also, murloc rush decks. I hate them. Mostly because i keep seeing them everywhere in constructed play.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

i play a rogue. iam setting up a set of cards where i have good shielding, assassin type cards, extra card summoning and weapon imbuements. iam still earning the right set though.

paladins are very annoying to fight
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

Question, have Heartstone been really unstable for you guys lately?

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

enormous DDOS attacks on the EU region have been crippling battlenet online services (its not on wow directly but it is hurting the services
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

I know of that, i just found it odd that it'd also affect the american servers.

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

Greatsword wielding Imperial Dragonknight in Elder Scrolls online.

Stupid size restrictions...
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.