Games You're Currently Playing

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Re: Games You're Currently Playing

Post by TellusEidolon »

Pfft, mybrute site? That still exists? lol

I haven't seen that one in five years...
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

I got breath of fire 4 working! playing it now.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

MuchachoNL
Menace to Society

Post by MuchachoNL »

Finally dared to play "The Last of Us", this game is freaky when you're playing it on dolby surround around midnight, with the right surround speaker right next to your head...

Frigging* freaks me out to hear a Clicker on my immediate right :D

EDIT:Oops, language!
Freudian Slip: When you say one thing, but mean your mother... err... another.

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

Don't care how many times I play "Last of Us"; clickers make me :ymsick: and then 8-X

So ... finally broke down and bought Minecraft ...

and well ...

*EDIT* Sorry hit wrong button ... Minecraft ... wayyyyyyyy to addictive

Love it but man the hours ;)
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

playing nad loving Xcom
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

Been playing a lot of Europa Universalis 4 lately. So addictive.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

I'm replaying 'Xenoblade' for the third time, and loving it all over AGAIN. \M/

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

finished my xcom enemy unknown run, now starting a run of enemy within.

i just found out you can zoom in ALL THE WAY into the facility rooms. late realization on that.

btw anyone want to be an xcom soldier in my unit :D? (as in me naming one of my people after you?)
ImageImageImage

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

Damn how many games am I playing right now? Fire Emblem: Awakening(3DS), Zelda: Link between the Worlds(3DS) Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS3), Okami HD(PS3), Borderlands 2(PC), Skullgirls(PC), The Stanley Parable(PC), and Bioshock Inifinite(PC) and many other games I need to finish or even start for that matter.

*Looks at all the games I have on Steam*

*Facepalms*

And then I wonder why I have no social life.

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

Let's See... MechWarrior Online and Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer... A LOT of Multiplayer, too much.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

zaprzapb wrote:Damn how many games am I playing right now? Fire Emblem: Awakening(3DS), Zelda: Link between the Worlds(3DS) Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS3), Okami HD(PS3), Borderlands 2(PC), Skullgirls(PC), The Stanley Parable(PC), and Bioshock Inifinite(PC) and many other games I need to finish or even start for that matter.

*Facepalms*

Don't even get me started on the games i have yet to play. I got a ton in my GOG library. Almost too many. :p

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

zaprzapb wrote:Damn how many games am I playing right now? Fire Emblem: Awakening(3DS), Zelda: Link between the Worlds(3DS) Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS3), Okami HD(PS3), Borderlands 2(PC), Skullgirls(PC), The Stanley Parable(PC), and Bioshock Inifinite(PC) and many other games I need to finish or even start for that matter.

*Facepalms*

Don't forget you can alter your saves in Borderlands 2 if you really wanna fook shite up.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

I got three free humble keys for Insurgency if any of you guys are interested. :)

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

Burger Time Deluxe. The 1991 Game Boy release. It is downloaded on my 3DS....and much like the ORIGINAL Burger Time, it is brilliant. My only beef (har dee har har) is that my favorite video game villain of all time, Mr. Egg (of course I am serious), is NOT in it. Having been replaced by the rather lackluster Mr. Onion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlzC_Pir1JU

Nuten Doughnut MUST BE DESTROYED!

:D
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

The Inquisition...let's being the Inquisition...what a thrill!

I'm playing Dragon Age Inquisition right now...I have two consoles...I must be insane.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"