Favorite Anime

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Another favorite that I keep forgetting to mention is Magic Users Club it is a very underrated one in my opinion.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Hakumei Hizoku

Post by Hakumei Hizoku »

I say my fav anime is Berserk, .Hack//, ,S.E.Lain, and Samurai X
[url=http://www.youtube.com/twilightbandit][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/twilightchan/Twi-kuncopy.jpg?t=1264198264[/img][/url]

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Yasshiro-kun wrote:[ snip ]Also ROD and ROD the TV. I'm rewatching both of those again for like the gazillionth time. XD[/color]
Same here LOL.

I am not sure I mentioned it but Shingu is another favorite, and one that I really hope other people start to notice. It is more artistic then most and much more detailed then many anime I have seen and maybe that turns people away from it, but it is excellent.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

There are a lot out there to be favorites and I think (though I might be jumping the gun) that when Ah! My Goddess the television series comes to DVD it might become a favorite.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

The otaku lifestyle is very clearly seen in Genshiken and awesome anime, and also carries in it another of my favorites Kujibiki Unbalance .

If this was mentioned well it's just to get us back on topic.