Steven Universe

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Re: Steven Universe

Post by Ravenhull »

RWBY Gems:
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

: D!
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

GOT TO FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY MOM

more like loli-dot if you ask me.

Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Found these on Tumblr:

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

AWESOME. JUST SO GOOD
ImageImageImage

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I'm finding the episodes with Peridot to be interesting. She's having to face some pretty hefty prejudices there.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Yes, and even Pearl was affected by them. Remembering back to her song in "Swordmaster" , I'd do it for him/ I'd do it for her/ I'm just a pearl / (can't remember the lyrics, but that's the gist)
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

ImageImageImage

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Radbaron wrote:Yes, and even Pearl was affected by them. Remembering back to her song in "Swordmaster" , I'd do it for him/ I'd do it for her/ I'm just a pearl / (can't remember the lyrics, but that's the gist)
I've decided that Cartoon Network is getting highly subversive lately.

And yes, when you grow up being told you are worthless, you feel worthless.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

ImageImageImage

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

ImageImage

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

VERY interesting episode. we have more than one character gain development and grow. We had proper confirmation of that old "overcooked runt" comment from last season.

Peridot is proving to be a wealth of information concerning many technical topics of the nature of the gems that has only barely been hinted at the past but which the fans have speculated greatly over.
ImageImageImage

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

A new "Steven Bomb!" is airing starting January 4th! The episode names will be as follows:

• January 4th - "The Answer" (which already has a teaser trailer if you don't mind such things!)
• January 5th - "Steven's Birthday"
• January 6th - "It Could've Been Great"
• January 7th - "Message Received"
• January 8th - "Log Date 7 15 2"
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

So, the next Stevebomb is being called Steven's Birthday Week, as you can see by this ad airing on Cartoon Network. And from people who like to really, super pay attention to every last frame of a sneak peak, there have been some speculations and observations.

Apparently, Steven is turning 14 with this birthday (as can be seen on his cake)... and as you'll notice in one of the shots where it seems to be from roughly his perspective but of everyone gathered for his party, his pants are now too short on him. And in another bit, he's seen dancing with Connie wearing a pink shirt, but he's taller than Connie now and nothing he's wearing seems to fit. What's thought is that, like in the episode of "So Many Birthdays", Steven has been wanting to stay a kid longer so he hasn't quite grown up. But as it seems that Peridot does turn on the Crystal Gems, Steven might feel he has to grow up finally. As I saw one person comment, "Oh my gosh, he has a neck now!" :))
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)