AC/DC finished ?

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Hurbster

AC/DC finished ?

Post by Hurbster »

"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Re: AC/DC finished ?

Post by 'J' »

very unfortunate
Yet still, I live...

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Well, that's a real pisser. :( Thanks for everything, Malcolm. \M/
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

well, without knowing more about what the damage is, it's hard to say whether he'll be able to come back eventually or not. if it's only been a month since the stroke, then it's still too early to say for sure how much of his ability will come back on it's own, and how much he will be able to re-learn.

regardless, it'd be quite premature for them to end it now. he might never be able to play again, or he might be back in black within a few years. too early to say.

though, chances are that he'll never be quite back to his previous level of ability.
Yet still, I live...

Count de Money

Post by Count de Money »

Though it may be the end of Malcolm Young's career, it doesn't mean the band's finished. It's been through several different lineups, like most bands, and chances are it'll survive this one, too. If they didn't disband after Bon Scott's death, then they can push through this.

I understand Malcolm's one of the founding members of AC/DC, but in the end, he's one part of one of the most successful hard rock acts ever.
"Tall and dark and really handsome ... the hunk from Oo-Oo-Nima's real dumb ... And when he strolls, each one he strolls by goes, 'BLEAAAAAAH!'"
-- Dot Warner

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

Malcolm is basically the leader and the driving force. And to be honest they go out on the road nowadays because they enjoy it. If that's not there anymore....
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.