Dracula

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Dracula

Post by TellusEidolon »

Are there anyone else that has been following this series? I really like it, it is one of my favourite shows this year so far.
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

Weertangel

Re: Dracula

Post by Weertangel »

Can u be more specific? couse Dracula can mean the whole genre or 1 of the dozen of comics/manga and movies that are out there...

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

The new tv series that just started. I assumed that was obvious. *shrugs*

Series introduces Dracula as he arrives in London, posing as an American entrepreneur who maintains that he wants to bring modern science to Victorian society. In reality, he hopes to wreak revenge on the people who ruined his life centuries earlier. There's only one circumstance that can potentially thwart his plan: Dracula falls hopelessly in love with a woman who seems to be a reincarnation of his dead wife. - Written by NBC
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."

Weertangel

Post by Weertangel »

ye well, u seem to forget that ppl who are on this forum are from all over the world, and as such, do NOT have the same tv series everywhere.
Unless u are telling me u also watch Flikken:Maastricht?

As for the serie u mentioned,i'll check it out, altrough the story already sounds exstremely cliche'...

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

i watched the pilot & promptly forgot everything in it.
Yet still, I live...

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

about the only thing i recall about watching the first episode was thinking that the acting was kind of amusingly bad. but then, they might have just needed a chance to find their footing. has it gotten any better since then?
Yet still, I live...

Weertangel

Post by Weertangel »

From what i read in that link u posted Tellus i think it might indeed be worth checking out,part becouse of the story but also couse of all the absurdity in it all!! :)

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage