Rooster Teeth (was RWBY)

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Titan

Re: RWBY

Post by Titan »

I am just going to defend Jaune here...

Jaune, as he has stated earlier, has a long legacy of warriors in his bloodline. Due to the fact he is inept at the simplest of fighting tasks, there is a long feeling of worthlessness in him. It's obvious he wants to prove what he can do to his team and to the school but realizes he can't, coupled with the fact he cheated to get his way into the school, makes him feel even worse since he didn't earn it on his own. There is a gigantic sense of loathing, hatred, and jealousy in him. Not just towards his schoolmates, but towards his own team as well. Also to add insult to injury, he has been put as team JNPR's leader, which puts him in a higher spotlight and means he has to watch his moves carefully so as to not get his secret leaked. As Pyrrha promises to help him it is obvious that that makes Jaune angry, due to the fact he feels as if he isn't being treated as their leader, but as an even lower ranked warrior. He feels insulted, beaten, and humiliated. I personally understand his actions completely. Any person with such a burden would have a hard time living up to expectations he can't achieve have.
Thereupon he rose, beyond the pillars of Hercules.
The monstrosity erupted from Poseidon's grasp and held the fiery beacon.
Through pain a torture, the colossus lit the way for the weary travelers.
Beckoning their stay upon the shores of Rhodes, giving peace to those who suffer.

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

...And now I'm going to sound like a complete moron. What is RWBY and where do you watch it? :-\

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Also available on Crunchyroll (the only non-japanese 'anime' there) and YouTube (a week behind)
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Searcher

Post by Searcher »

“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Here, more pics:

Searcher

Post by Searcher »

It had to happen :

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Oh, that occurred to me quite quickly... :))

One thing that bounced through my head was a fic where the Mane 6 get teleported into that universe, landing humanized in Beacon... Figured Nora and Pinkie would bond almost instantly. :ymdevil:

BTW, source?

Searcher

Post by Searcher »

I did a google search ... I knew that someone out there somewhere had to have the same idea I did and found it here ... http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic ... 977011/157

Pinkie Pie and Nora ... together ???? breathing would be impossiable from all the laugher =))

EDIT:

I think I found the orginal artist : http://delkios.tumblr.com/post/60431855 ... onvince-me
Last edited by Searcher on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Searcher

Post by Searcher »

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Searcher wrote:It had to happen :

AWESOME
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Weertangel

Post by Weertangel »

I wonder what it is with ppl making drawings of Ruby and Weiss making out, couse i don't see that happen, like ever....
Yang and Blake on the other hand ;)

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

It's the whole 'oil & water'/'opposites attract' appeal. And they do look cute together. But, yeah, Yang x Blake (aka Bumblebee) has a lot of fans too. ;)

Searcher

Post by Searcher »

On tonight show ::::::

Jaune is still buttmonkey but atleast he isn't a dumb monkey