Rooster Teeth (was RWBY)

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Re: Rooster Teeth (was RWBY)

Post by Tenjen »

As do I! I wait till theres a bunch and binge.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

You missed out on some good fight scenes, but other than that a whole lotta nothing thus far.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

*shrug* not looking for a review. the story will go forward at its own pace and nothing more or less.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

Sakimi chan did art of Pyrhha
ImageImageImage

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

So I decided to pick up Grimm Eclipse now that it's out on Xbox and it's....ok. Admittedly really repetitive but ok. Not great but ok for what it is, which is a $20 ($25 with the JNPR pack) simple time burner. Although I did enjoy the touches like Nora singing "I'm queen of the castle" sometimes when you find one of the collectibles. Overall, most of us have dropped a lot more money on a lot worse games.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Preview for the next episode:
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

From Rooster Teeth's Twitter account, coming shows this year:

#SexSwing on Feb 18th.
#RedvsBlue Season 15 in April.
#RWBY #Chibi in May.
#CampCamp in June.
More #DeathBattle

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

Who is Barbra's sidekick in "12 Little Roosters"?
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Elyse Willemstad from Funhuas, and a fellow Canadian like Barb.

Searcher

Post by Searcher »

Ah thanks ... totally forgot about those guys at Funhouse.

Also : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boaFVClfTXs
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I kinda prefer the fanmade one, In Theaters Marchtember Oneteenth

Having played a number of Uno games with my ex and friends, it was fun to watch. I still sometimes put it on as 'background noise' when I'm gaming or such. ;)

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Looking back, kinda scary when you remember they started with doing RvB by basically filming in by playing in multiplayer while using an "extra" character as a "Camera"
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

And the 'pre-remastered' versions of the first couple of seasons still had the aiming circle and had to be cropped to leave out all the 'HUD' stuff.

Hell, it's just fun to think on how the first few episodes were just random jokes, and they started building a plot to go with it when they realized that people were actually watching.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

I used to have season 1 and 2 "pre-remaster" on DVD and the bloopers like just how MANY times it took to get the warthog to flip onto the base! And now they have like a dozen YouTube channels under their umbrella including buying ScrewAttack late last year. Freaking nuts.

Searcher

Post by Searcher »

I just remember how my mom use to say "You can't make a living playing Pac Man all day" when I was younger :))