Rooster Teeth (was RWBY)

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

duneshdw
Location: In constant search of a witty thing to place in this box. Also, Wisconsin.

Re: Rooster Teeth (was RWBY)

Post by duneshdw »

Agree about Felix. He's the scariest villain from anything I've seen in a while, far more than Locus (or even the Meta). Locus is deadly, but he's methodical and focused on his targets. With Felix you just don't know what he's going to do next, but you do know it could be absolutely anything.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

SO iam looking at the rooster teeth store (something is going on with achievement hunter btw, PW is NANDYREWMAN)

Theres a ruby statuette for 34$. a wiess statuette reservation order for 20$

i could never have one in my own house, but it could probably make a great gift for a friend who's into RWBY
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I got all the RWBY plushies, and the six available non-articulate figures (RWBY, JN so far, can't wait for Pyrrha)... And I got the fancy articulated Ruby and Weiss reserved. lol

Now just gotta get a cabinet. Got a Jania Solo and Spinnerette to go with them, and got a Kitty Pryde in my Amazon wish list.

One advantage of becoming single... lol

Oh, when I got my Yang, they accidently sent me a box of 6 Yang figures. I was a nice guy and contacted them, and sent the extra 5 back. They gave me a 10% discount on my next order. ;)
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

The Slow-Mo guys ... @-) @-) @-) @-) WOW
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I've gotten in the habit of watching the AH Let's Play not really caring for the games in question, but just enjoying listening to their chatting and such. That said, because of them, I now have GTA V on my PC and been considering Minecraft. ;)

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

RWBY Japanese dub cast was announced, some other characters they’ve played:

Ruby: Hayami Saori (Kaede from Idolmaster, Haruka from Hibike! Euphonium, Yotsugi from Monogatari, Yukino from Yahari)

Weiss: Hikasa Yōko (Aoi from Hibike! Euphonium, Mio from K-On!, Shino from Seitokai Yakuindomo, Emi from Hataraku Maou-sama, Diana from Little Witch Academia)

Blake: Shimamura Yū (Annie from SnK, Haruka from Go! Princess Precure, Siune from SAO, Masako from KnB, Zelda in Skyward Sword)

Yang: Koshimizu Ami (Ryuuko from Kill la Kill, Maou from Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, Sailor Jupiter in SMC, Kallen from Code Geass, Yayoi from Idolmaster)

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

John Joseco has done a couple of RWBY pics on this Hand Drawn Curves site... somebody might have commissioned two of these pics... :-=

It's JJ, so quite NSFW, though these are too explicit, of course. :ymdevil:

Ruby: Nom
Nora
Crosshares (Coco x Velvet)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

site blocked for me :<
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

aha there we go :3
ImageImageImage

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

I wonder who this "Donovan" guy is that he keeps thanking ;)
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

One of the popular things among the hip youth type youths today are 'reaction videos', where people watch a show and film their reactions seeing it for the first time, making commentary about what they see.

I decided to show I'm a hip youth. ;)

Me watching:
RvB Season 13 Episode 9: Better Watch Out

RvB Season 13 Episode 10: Temple of the Key (Spoiler for non-sponsors until 5pm Central on the 15th)

So, watch me make a fool of myself. 8-}

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

RWBY Vol 3 is officially in production
RWBY Volume 3
Greetings from Beacon-

A few months ago, Rooster Teeth committed that we would indeed continue to tell the adventures of Ruby Rose and her friends. And today we're very happy to pass you a little note letting you know RT is making good on our promise.

RWBY Volume 3 has gone into production!

We've assembled a wonderful crew, bringing back so many of the people who have worked on the show the last two years, as well as some new faces who helped raise the game on RvB13. These last couple months, Miles and Kerry have been writing a set of 12 chapters, working from the outline they developed with Monty. We've been working closely with our tech team to develop some new enhancements to the look and feel of the show, as we did going into Volume 2. Our art and modeling team has been designing the new locations and characters we'll be introducing (including some we've been hinting at for a while). We've heard Ruby and friends talking to us for the first time this year, as we've pulled the core cast into the booth to record the first few episodes, and I've already begun assembling the episodes' edits. And now, starting this week, our first animators have rolled off from their final scenes on RvB to return to working on RWBY.

I'd also like to announce that Kerry will be stepping up to take on directing responsibilities for this volume of RWBY, and Miles and I will have his back as co-directors. Kerry did a lot of heavy lifting the last couple years working with Monty as the show's co-director, and we felt it was natural for him to make his debut as a full director on this production. I'm sure you can imagine the challenges we are working through this year, so please do wish him and the crew well.

There are many other happenings in the world of Remnant coming your way soon! Warner Brothers Japan has announced the first four members of their voice cast ( check out rwby.jp ) and they will have more announcements on that front very soon, including more casting (the list is pretty incredible) and the release date of the Japanese version. The development team for the RWBY video game is growing and work is accelerating. And there's a variety of more Volume 3 news to come -- including some exciting casting as well as this year's release schedule.

The return to the world of RWBY is bittersweet, but mostly it's a relief. To see and hear the story come alive again, to reassemble the production family and see how everyone wants to do their very best for the show has been both inspiring and comforting. We hope that when you get to watch these new episodes later this year, you feel the same way. We're looking forward to being back in Remnant with you.

Hope you've been well,
Gray

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

HUZZAH! :ymparty: So happy they are not going to let it die.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.