Rooster Teeth (was RWBY)

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

tau neutrino

Re: Rooster Teeth (was RWBY)

Post by tau neutrino »

Rooster Teeth's new series Gen: Lock.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

As for the huntsmen of Mistral, I’m thinking that Watts, using his current position, was using the mission boards to either send them unknowingly into suicide missions, or, knowing where they were going, setting up ambushes. I mean, you can’t have a bunch of freelance Huntsmen around when it’s time to destroy Haven Academy...

I’m hoping we might get them recruiting ‘students’, like the rest of Sun’s team, or Team ABRN or BRNZ (and find out if that was the BRNZ leader being carried off by a Nevermore.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Looking forward to Gen:Lock, especially with Dishwasher1910 doing concept work.

tau neutrino

Post by tau neutrino »

Something I've been thinking. Since Adam's main advantage would seem to be that his sword isn't stopped by Aura, would Weiss's knight be effective against him since it doesn't use Aura?

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Azrael wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:48 am
Now, Episode 6:
With all his contacts seemingly KIA/MIA, I wonder if this is a concerted effort to isolate Qrow or if this is just the dangers of the job?
They're all out on missions supposedly.
Ravenhull wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:16 pm
As for the huntsmen of Mistral, I’m thinking that Watts, using his current position, was using the mission boards to either send them unknowingly into suicide missions, or, knowing where they were going, setting up ambushes. I mean, you can’t have a bunch of freelance Huntsmen around when it’s time to destroy Haven Academy...
Highly possible.

Also, what Nevermore?
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

At the beginning of V3E10, when Weiss and Blake are in shock in the food court, some Nevermores are seen flying by in the background, one of the carrying a figure that appears to be Team BRNZ’s Roy (saw blade guy).

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

On Episode 7: Bit of a shorter episode this week, not a lot to say. I guess first off would be that it turns out Ozpin really was The Wizard that made the Maidens, so you know, holy shit. Although it sounds like his time is now coming to an end. Qrow playing the Old Man was amusing, especially after his grousing in previous volumes about calling him an old man. It was good to see the "children" at play. Apparently at some point Ren has become frigging Yoda. Also, bloody Hell, Nora, really? >.< And Cinder and company have come to call on Raven. Looks like Captain Dumb-ass is going to get his shit pushed in again. Overall, this should be good.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Shay D. Mann (look in the credits, I’m serious) is having a bad week.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Yeah, okay. They do like their puns around here. :)) Besides that really should have been Corporal Dumb-ass at best.

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

RT dropped a bonus RWBY Chibi episode for the holidays: A Slip Through Time and Space: Part 2

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Episode 8: Another quickie. Was nice to see Yang and Weiss bonding a bit. Hopefully it will go towards soothing her savage side some more. Also, I notice they didn't share the coffee with Nora. :p

Great to see Blake actually applying a little tactical thinking. Good to see Sun not being a complete goof for a change. Apparently Ilya had a little crush on Blake, surprising, but explains some things about her actions. Some new Faunus types make their appearance. There would have to be a Spider type. And lastly we get to see (Ba)Ghira start to power up to defend his home and family. Turns out he's a Sabretooth type like Tuckson was. I was almost positive he was, but nice to see confirmation. I do wonder if he might have some kind of more thorough transformative properties, however. We'll see next week, perhaps.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Well, if you ever were able to look at Ghira’s feet, you would see he has cat toes too. Hard to see in show, most only noticed from the concept art.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Episode 9: In which much ado about nothing, really. Well, the bitch is back. Cinder and Raven making deals that everyone fully intends to crawfish on, apparently. Not terribly surprising. Raven is clearly out for her and her own and fuck everyone else. And Salem's Lot are just evil, mostly. Watts has rapidly raised himself to the number 2 position on the list of characters I'd like to see throat punched. Number One being Weiss' Stepfather, of course.

The face-offs are set in House of Belladonna. Sun is going to "help" (Ba)Ghira with the Double Creep Twins. And it looks like Ilya is going to get her dance with Blake. Seems Kali is going to have to see to herself for a bit. I hope she's up to it, if it's all peons, I think she's up to it. So cliffhangers all around here.

Finally, it looks like Raven showed up in Mistral. I wonder if I'm completely misreading her and she came to warn Qrow. I'd really like to think so, but I shan't be holding my breather. Also, still no Neo.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Episode 10: Some information revealed in this one. Confirmation that Qrow's contacts are all indeed KIA. Also confirmation on something I had wondered about for a while; Ozpin's cane is NOT one of the relics. And it looks like Raven really has thrown in with Salem and she and the Cowardly Lion seem to be setting up Qrow and Co. for right good buggering.

Resolution of the Battle of Belladonna House. (Ba)Ghira is confirmed a BAMF, wiping the floor with the Creepy Mint Twins and saving Ilia's bacon in the end. Some what shockingly, Sun makes himself useful and finally puts on some slick moves in battle again. Turns out Kali is a bigger badass than I suspected, taking out Batboy (Yuma?) handily, apparently. So, awesome.
Good to see Ilia walking in the Light again. Great to see Blake walking tall and taking the lead. It wasn't the St. Crispin's Day speech by any means, but it was well enough and she was able to rouse the rabble of Menagerie to her cause. So Adam will get himself a well deserved surprise come the day.

On the coming Red Day things are going to be interesting it seems. I still think Haven is going to fall like Beacon and I still think harder and in a far worse manner, but maybe the bad guys won't it all their way.