PS4 or Xbox 1

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

PS4 or Xbox 1

Post by Searcher »

Personally, I must answer it in this format ...

So Sony announced the suggest retail price at 399.00 USD available around Xmass season, it will allow you to still rent games, borrow you buddies games, not require a 24 hour check on-line ...

Of course, doesn't really mattered if they can't get decent games out.

And from a very layman impression I get when browsing for games, it seems that Microsoft does supply more exclusive games then does Sony.

And on the privacy front ... they both suck.

So which one will get your hard earned buck this year?
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Weertangel

Re: PS4 or Xbox 1

Post by Weertangel »

Neither, since there are no good games announced for them and i rather stick to my PC and the consoles i already have.
Besides, if i'm gonna spend 400 euro on something it will be on a Tablet or something similar..

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

I never buy first wave consoles. (RROD ring a bell?) I always wait until the first price drop, the library has grown enough to give me an idea if they'll be worth the money.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I haven't bought a console since my Atari 2600....
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?