Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Re: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Post by Tenjen »

the missing muscle memory seems to indicate much
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Well, that was a shocking episode.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

incredibly shocking. Next week, it'll be even less shocking, but still will be shocking :p

I am enjoying the show, but I still want a lesbian couple. . .
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

And all this still has me asking one question. WHAT Happened to May to make her remove HERSELF from field duty?!

And if Simmons get's anymore adorkable I may just squee.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I have to say that I really love the show because I really find the characters distinct and wonderful in their own ways. Still, my favorite characters are May, Coulson and Simmons.

I'd so love to find out that Simmons is lesbian :)

I sometimes think that Fitz swings both ways.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

actually isnt the next show the one that ties in with thor 2?
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

Tenjen wrote:actually isnt the next show the one that ties in with thor 2?
No, it is the next episode after that one. The 19th november.
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

ahhhh
ImageImageImage

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Also, did anyone notice that the Coulson teaser at the end had a Dollhouse reference?
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Yes, and that Jemma did not pipe in about Thor. . .we suspect she was more interested in Sif.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Who WOULDN'T prefer Sif? :x Although I admit Amora and Freya have their own charms.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Apparently the actress behind Jemma Simmons would like to see her character develop a crush on Skye and maybe be openly lesbian :) Which we would all love, I think.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

=(( :((

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

:p Hey, it would be nice, especially since we're pretty clear on May being straight and probably Skye too.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

I know, but still! =(( :(( :p