Doctor Who

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Blissfull Wulf

Doctor Who

Post by Blissfull Wulf »

I find this forum lacking in the Doctor Who department, I shall now attempt to resolve that issue.

This thread is for Doctor Who discussion and pictures. Please put spoilers of the latest episode/major series spoilers behind tags.

I just watched the new episode, and all I have to say is BRAVO!

Bunch of pictures behind the spoiler.

Image. . . Image
Image. . . Image
Image. . . Image

River Song Spoiler.

PLEASE NOTE: Thor can't read this.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Re: Doctor Who

Post by 'J' »

holey shiznit! why was i not informed of the start of the new season before now? what a time for demonoid to die.

go-go-gadget-piracy!
Yet still, I live...

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I can't wait to find out how we get the new companion. After all, she was killed in last night's episode.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Blissfull Wulf

Post by Blissfull Wulf »

Artemisia wrote:I can't wait to find out how we get the new companion. After all, she was killed in last night's episode.
That's what I've been wondering.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Well, in next weeks episode, i think it's funny that David Bradley and Mark Williams will be guesting.

That would be Argus Filch and Arthur Weasley for those who don't recognize them.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Blissfull Wulf

Post by Blissfull Wulf »

I don't like to watch the next episode [River Song]spoilers[/River Song] that they show at the end, but I had to once I saw people posting on Tumblr about them being in it.

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

Shame Rory has to go as well - he's excellent. It has been noted that Moffat writes all his women as either mothers or super-heroines.
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I hadn't heard that one. It also seems incorrect since Susan in Coupling was based off of his wife.

thaldin

Post by thaldin »

Uhm what was last night's episode?

Here in the US, we watched Asylum of the Dalek's on Saturday for the first episode.

Big D

Post by Big D »

That was the one we got in the UK as well.
As an aside: Damn, I'm going to miss Amy and Rory.
I wibble on about books, Heavy Metal and other stuff Here

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

So, who liked seeing Ben Browder back on screen?

And why didn't they at least give him a "frell"?

Much better episode than last weeks.
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

No! They killed Rory!!!

again!

:D
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast