Doctor Who

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

mac2

Re: Doctor Who

Post by mac2 »

Which words? I've seen almost all of 9th and the first series of 11th.
Yes, it is as bad as you think, and they are out to get you

Everything is significant until proven otherwise.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

You haven't reached that yet.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

"Hello Sweety" :p
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

"Don't Blink"
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Do you hear the drumming?
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

came across this:
Peter Jackson Names His Fee For Directing An Episode Of Doctor Who wrote:This week’s issue of Entertainment Weekly has a good deal of Doctor Who business going on. There’s the cover – or covers, because there’s an alternate; there’s a catalogue of all eleven Doctors; a set report with Steven Moffat and Matt Smith interviews; and a feature by Peter Jackson on why he loves the show so much.

I don’t think you need a full feature, you just need this picture.

Still, even though that image alone has left me in no doubt whatsoever as to Jackson’s love for the show, I do look forward to reading what he has to say.

There was some talk last year of how Jackson would be keen to direct an episode of Who. This, of course, comes up again in the EW piece. And this time, Jackson names his price:
They don’t even have to pay me. But I have got my eye on one of those nice new gold-colored Daleks. They must have a spare one (hint, hint).
Is that what it takes? Really? Then next time the BBC are auctioning off their Daleks, and if Jackson still hasn’t directed an episode, I reckon we should Kickstart a bid on a gold one and then hold him to his word.

Right then, Rian Johnson – what’s your price? If you’d settle for one of Tom Baker’s screen used hats, I might know a chap who could sort you out.
Yet still, I live...

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

Step 1: Open this
Step 2: Open this
Step 3: ????
Step 4: Profit!

Have fun for hours.
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Open both in new windows/browsers.

The fractals follow your mouse!
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

MATT SMITH IS LEAVING AFTER THE FIFTIETH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL!!!! :( :(

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

It’s time to take your medicine Amy
#reality

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

“British actor Chiwetel Ejiofor has been given 7/1 odds and is the sci-fi fansites’ favourite to fill the role, not to mention becoming the first black Doctor in the show’s history. Chiwetel, 35, has already stated that if the series’ producers asked him to play the Time Lord, he’d tell them ‘yes, of course.’”
After seeing him in Serenity, he could be cool as The Doctor.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."