ITT you discuss Skyrim

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Weertangel

Re: ITT you discuss Skyrim

Post by Weertangel »

Firefart woot!!

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

1. Shoot Thalmor
2. Melt their armour
3. Make it into arrows
4. Shoot Thalmor

The ciiircle of liiiiiiiife ♪
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

Falskaar Gameplay Trailer
Falskaar is a 'new lands' mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that adds a massive new landmass for the player to explore, and over 20 hours of new content. It's fully voiced by a cast of 30 semi-professional and professional voice actors, and adds new items, recipes, shouts, quests, dungeons, worldspaces, music, food, followers, a bard, and much much more!

Falskaar is now available on the Skyrim Nexus.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

Is anyone thinking of getting Elder Scrolls Online? I'm hoping to get it for my birthday.

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

http://youtu.be/mXme_YjZwOI?t=7m13s

Nipple Beam mod. one spell for left. one spell for right. use both for both. with wings and floating to be a breast-beaming goddess.

and other stuff...

Skyrim mods. Seriously...
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

thaldin

Post by thaldin »

Thread-o-mancy...

ESO - Not going to bother with it. I played the beta and expected to lose a whole weekend, instead I lost a couple hours I wish I could have gotten back. I was less than impressed and this made me sad.

Skyrim - due to some issues with me not wanting to play my XBox (or lacking the desire and will to do so), I finally got the PC version... and have been enjoying that...

Also the new WoW Expansion has been a lot of fun...

Then I went back to school this year... no more games lol

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

oh man i have to say the same about skyrim. lacking desire to go on the xbox version despite the investment. got pc version.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

thaldin wrote:Thread-o-mancy...

ESO - Not going to bother with it. I played the beta and expected to lose a whole weekend, instead I lost a couple hours I wish I could have gotten back. I was less than impressed and this made me sad.

Skyrim - due to some issues with me not wanting to play my XBox (or lacking the desire and will to do so), I finally got the PC version... and have been enjoying that...

Then I went back to school this year... no more games lol
Yeah, ESO seemed...too non-Elder scroll-y for me to even bother (That and I can't afford the fees.)

As for Skyrim, have fun on the Nexus! :ymdevil:
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

thaldin

Post by thaldin »

I've already played and beaten Skyrim on the XBox and would still be playing it there but there were...circumstances... over the last year that have made it so that I don't want to play anything on my XBox anymore (much to the chagrin of my Tuesday night group).

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

yeah, same for me but PS3, but Steam had the Ultimate edition on sale so I figured, why not. But now I rarely even start the Civil War because I'm finding new Mods to try! :p
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image