ITT you discuss Skyrim

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Re: ITT you discuss Skyrim

Post by TellusEidolon »

Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

heh...i dont think there are many players who HAVENT saved, slaughtered and reloaded.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

I'm one of the few that haven't done that, actually. >.>

Too busy being immersed in the world and getting lost in the wilderness! XD

That's basically what i did when i played Skyrim. Exploring the world and letting myself getting lost. Screw the quest to save the world from Alduin, i got exploring to do. :P
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

those blade people have been waiting at the tower for a god awful long time now.

too bad i got it on xbox, theres so many mods on pc.

hmm maybe after iam done with fallout new vegas, ill get a 2nd hand version of Skyrim. I ALREADY BOUGHT HTE XBOX VERSION WITH THE DRAGON MY CONSCIOUS IS FREE
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage

thaldin

Post by thaldin »

I've never randomly killed anyone in any of the Elder Scroll games. I don't see a reason for it. Never been my style

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

When I'm in a bad mood I'd save, use Call Dragon and watch Alduin's lieutenant cook the town guards.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

Let’s talk about Urag gro-Shub, the orc who runs the Arcanaeum in Skyrim.
His whole family must have been like “Urag, you must uphold tradition and become a warrior or a blacksmith,” and he was like,
“No. I want to be a librarian.”

Most badass orc in Skyrim.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

Oh yeah, i fucking love that character.
ImageImageImage

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

I wonder what Malacath thinks about him. (Now I have an image of Malacath, with all his scars and shit sitting in a comfortable chair with his hammer leaning next to him, reading "The Lusty Argonian Maid" and saying..."That's my Orc.")
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

Damn. Skyrim has some badass npcs.

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

thats fucking awesome.
ImageImageImage

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

could be very useful, but I admit I don't keep a very long Favorite list.

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »