MLP poll thread

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Which pony is best pony?

Twilight Sparkle
17%
Spike
No votes
Applejack
13%
Rainbow Dash
17%
Pinkie Pie
13%
Rarity
6%
Fluttershy
17%
Princess Celestia
No votes
Princess Luna
15%
Other (name in thread)
No votes

Total votes: 52

Lord Styphon

MLP poll thread

Post by Lord Styphon »

Due to various circumstances, it was not possible to continue with the favorites poll in the main thread. I am therefore recreating it here.

You are now allowed to pick three favorite characters.

MLP officially taking over this forum. ::imokaywiththis.jpg::

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Re: MLP poll thread

Post by MerchManDan »

I have voted! HUZZAH!! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECEIVE??

Also, point of order: Spike is a dragon, not a pony. See?
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

Rainbow Dash is a pony. Spike is the new Rainbow Dash. Therefore, for the purposes of the poll question, Spike is a pony.

OBJECTION OVERRULED Image

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

And you had to up and add Luna to the list... took me a minute, but she unfortunately came in #4 for me... lol
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

milk experiment

Post by milk experiment »

Lord Styphon wrote:MLP officially taking over this forum. ::imokaywiththis.jpg::

This sentence is only here to prevent this from being my most content-free post ever. :P

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

well, we went from a 4-way to a 3-way...TIE you perverts! :p
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Random Wanderer

Post by Random Wanderer »

Great. Just great. I said I could do a top three among the current candidates. Now you've added more, and thrown the balance off. :p

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

And we still wind up dead-locked. :p
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.

milk experiment

Twilight Sparkle wrote:Dear Princess Cellestia,

Today I learned that there is no "best pony" among my friends and I. We're all wonderful in our own way, and nopony could -- or should ever have to -- choose among us. Also, everyone seems to agree that Luna should visit Ponyville more often. Please tell her we said "hi."

Your faithful student,

Twilight Sparkle

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

Random Wanderer wrote:Great. Just great. I said I could do a top three among the current candidates. Now you've added more, and thrown the balance off. :p
Adamas wrote:And we still wind up dead-locked. :p
Good. Good.

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

And yet, Pinkie Pie still gets so little love. It makes me sad.
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

sorry. It came to a coin toss between her and fluttershy.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Kinda a poll, but not one that needs 'voting' on: What's your favorite 'ship' in FiM, using canon characters?

Got to admit, Apple Dash makes sense to me, and I could easily see it. Though I've also seen some cute pics (a few posted in other threads), pony and humanized, of Rainbow Sparkle, which does go with 'opposites attract'. On a third hand, I've had some minor urges to commission a pic of humanized Dash and Apple offering to help Twilight 'relax' some. ;)

But the one that makes the most sense to me is 'Flutter Mac'. Not only are there some reeaallly cute pics of them, but it also seems to make a bit of sense.

In ships that I don't particularly endorse myself, but there have been some cute pics, there is a great one of an adult sized Spike and a now elderly Rarity curled up happily asleep. And the artist that did the Luna and girls in the hot tub picture has some great shots of a grown up and happily married Applebloom and Snails.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

milk experiment

I'm also an AppleDash shipper, though I could maybe see PinkieShy working. I'm also starting to wonder about SparkleMac, since the show itself seems to have given us a couple of minor ship teases in that direction.