The Sims

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Miss Vavavavoom
Location: Oz, living in the Emerald City with the Scarecrow as my sugar daddy

The Sims

Post by Miss Vavavavoom »

Everything that is related to the Sims.

I hate to admit it but I am so addicted to this game it's not even funny. I haven't upgraded to Sims 3 but I'm contemplating the whole idea. I've heard good things and bad things about the newest Sim games. Not to mention the packs cost an arm and a leg.
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch

Resident burlesque queen and sex kitten.
Looking for an artist for my comic! Please message me if you are interested

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Re: The Sims

Post by Iceman »

Hmmm.... I have the first game, along with some additions.

So, what's new?
The iceman cometh

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

Sims 2 is better in my opinion if you like mods. At least when I played Sims3, everytime there is a major update all the mods were useless. It was annoying waiting for the modder, if they were still around and willing to do so, to update their mod.

I stop playing Sims 3 untill all the add-on games are out and just buy the bundles. ALthough, I wish I hadn't gotten rid of my Sims2, it is a better game.
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

GypsyLyric

Post by GypsyLyric »

I'm more addicted to the Sims than I am Tetris. I played the first one years ago, I have the second one for PS2 and Sims 2 Pets for PS2 also, and then there's Facebook... and Sims 3 for PC.
Rawr means I love you in Zombie.

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

The Sims 4 Sometime in 2014
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.