Luna: Installment 1 Online!

Luna may be the perfect secret agent, but can she survive her toughest challenge yet--fitting in at high school?

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Luna: Installment 1 Online!

Post by Adam_Arnold »

That's right!
The first 18 pages of Amazing Agent Luna have been loaded into our swank Manga Viewer for your reading pleasure. Bringing Luna to life is the creative team behind Marvel's New X-Men: Academy X, Nunzio DeFilippis and Christina Weir, and Seven Seas' shoujo artist extraordinaire, Shiei!

Feel free to follow this link to access the manga viewer...
http://www.gomanga.com/manga/aal.php

Sai Rong

Post by Sai Rong »

Allow me a moment to scoop my jaw off the floor so I can talk. I loved it! I really liked the first page of the Efile Tower, it hooked me right away. The art looked so cute and the story moved along at a nice pace. There was one thing that bugged me, that Luna seemed to be covered from head to toe in her ninja grab except for her hands (shouldn't secert agents wear gloves when on a mission? Or was Luna genetically modifided not to have finger prints?) but that's just from my habit of nit-picking and not from any real flaw in the manga. I'm looking forward to seeing more (especailly since it ended on a cliff-hanger!).

shiei
Cookie Angel

Post by shiei »

Anonymous wrote::oops:
thank you about the comments ^___^
I needed them along the way. :oops:
eeek ! I always forget to log in first :x
^_____^ ; :lol:

Hai

Post by Hai »

yay! Shiei! I'm finally able to see the pages! Great work on Luna! She sure is a pretty cute little thing. I've heard your new pages are even more excellent. :o

the bread man,
HAI!

Sai Rong

Re: Luna: Installment 1 Online!

Post by Sai Rong »

Tsujiai-kun wrote: I wonder who that guy is in the coffee shop. o_oa
--Tsujiai =3 Heehee
Well, slight spoilers if I'm right, but I'm betting he's bad boy Jonah, the son of her arch-nemesis, Count Von Brucken!. Not much resemblence though, so I could be wrong.

shiei
Cookie Angel

Post by shiei »

:ninja: :catgirl: :ninja:

Hai

Post by Hai »

I really can't wait to see Luna in print. This is the first time I've seen the pages (after 5 months of working together!) and I really like what shiei and her assistants have done!