12-11-19 [AAJ] Agent Down 3

Luna may be the perfect secret agent, but can she survive her toughest challenge yet--fitting in at high school?

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

12-11-19 [AAJ] Agent Down 3

Post by Ravenhull »

"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Milnoc

Re: 12-11-19 [AAJ] Agent Down 3

Post by Milnoc »

That was so cold, I could feel the temperature drop!

Dorje Sylas

Post by Dorje Sylas »

Frozen solid cold. Ow. Image

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

yes he did, he was just mistaken about it and about you. the relationship being so early and all. A lot of guys are stupid with seeing things like that that are seemingly obvious (but which you are living and doing rather than saying) like "the Agency is my life" and pick up on other things like "i want to have a daughter someday" (which is said but not lived yet). This opens them up to screwing shit up if the happen to choose an unspoken life value of yours and think its mutually exclusive from your spoken life value.

A nice talk about would have solved it, before the blood started getting spilled ofcourse, too late by then.

but seriously. Not cool.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Edmon

Post by Edmon »

Wow, she's such a monster.

Even Luca Blight would be impressed by this move.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Well, she has, in the past few hours, seen the man she seemed to honestly be falling in love with commit a political assassination and in effect betray thier contry, not to mention another teammate flat out defecting to the other side. I am willing to give her some leeway for being a bit emotially damaged at the moment.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Edmon

Post by Edmon »

Ravenhull wrote:Well, she has, in the past few hours, seen the man she seemed to honestly be falling in love with commit a political assassination and in effect betray thier contry, not to mention another teammate flat out defecting to the other side. I am willing to give her some leeway for being a bit emotially damaged at the moment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueYUwcZV-n0

You know this seems so approprate. Especially with the words XD.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

o_o Good grief. And to a dying man, too, after he just took a bullet for her. Congrats, Kashiwara: you are very much your father's daughter.

Dark Komet

Post by Dark Komet »

Jennifer is such a jerk

James Rye

Post by James Rye »

Wow, to die like this. Man, that guy had a real shitty end.

Expect he didn´t died yet but that bullet seemed to hav hit him for good and for all. I´m sad that Jennifer has said that and i think after a few hours or maybe a few days when she thinks back of the mission, she might regret it.

tanonev

Post by tanonev »

Ravenhull wrote:Well, she has, in the past few hours, seen the man she seemed to honestly be falling in love with commit a political assassination and in effect betray thier contry, not to mention another teammate flat out defecting to the other side. I am willing to give her some leeway for being a bit emotially damaged at the moment.
Oh, Jennifer definitely gets the benefit of the doubt in this scene. The people who read ahead, and then coldly condemned Dan anyway? Those are the ones I'm worried about.