AOI HOUSE (Week 2) - Two Guys on a Mission!

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

AOI HOUSE (Week 2) - Two Guys on a Mission!

Post by Adam_Arnold »

It's Week 2 of the all-new AOI HOUSE!!!

:pantiesthong: Aoi House: Episode 1, Page #4 - "Choices" + Aoi Notes: 05/30/2005 :pantiesthong:

:pantiesthong: Aoi House: Episode 1, Page #5 - "A Sign From Above" + Aoi Notes: 06/01/2005 :pantiesthong:

:pantiesthong: Aoi House: Episode 1, Page #6 - "Are We There yet?" + Aoi Notes: 06/03/2005 :pantiesthong:

And if you haven't downloaded the Aoi House Theme Song - "Itsumo Futaride" then besure to grab it!

Be sure to let me know what you think of the episodes!
Last edited by Giz on Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:47 am, edited 4 times in total.

Harukochan

Post by Harukochan »

It's pretty cool. So we know how they got booted out, and how they ticked off the Dean with Echiboo (cute but disturbing). This series is really funny. By anime fans, for anime fans.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Altair_Specineff wrote:I haven't been here in a while because I got discouraged for a long while from pursuing my dreams of doing manga scriptwriting.
What happened, AS? What got you so down?

But your little rant + how much Aoi House looks like it's improved + that excellent theme song just got me motivated again. :happyhappy:

Wow, all those things brought you back? What a weird coincidence. That's pretty cool.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Mecha is a really tough sell. I do know that. It's almost too hardcore for a lot of tastes. Even video games shy away from it as it isn't fast enough like a FPS.

As for magical girl stuff outside of Japan? You don't really see straight up Sakura or Sailor Moon stuff much. You often see variations like Winx Club and She-Ra, though. Gender neutral series are what you tend to see.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

If it weren't for Sailor Moon...I wouldn't be the fan I am today.

Anyway!

It's Wednesday and that means.... TA DAAAAH!!!!

:pantiesthong: Aoi House: Episode 1, Page #5 - "A Sign From Above" + Aoi Notes: 06/01/2005 :pantiesthong:
Last edited by Giz on Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rebochan

Post by Rebochan »

RE: The Aoi Rant for today - and here I thought I was a bad pack rat. My bedroom in my apartment is a sea of stuff that probably needs to be thrown away.

I've got a stash at the parent's house of happy meal toys too.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Ooops, never mind I was going to say something about the font but realize I might have seen an early release without the bubbles drawn in, or maybe I just imagined it. :sweat:

I love how Echiboo looks in the helmet by the way, so cute.

Also to the Aoi Rant for today - Anyway, yeah I'm also a pack rat, if I actually cleaned out my rooms I would probably have actual closet space, drawer space and space to fit the now over flowing figurines, manga and anime artboxes I have collected.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Shiei really has taken a liking to Echiboo and is really working wonders with him. When I first saw Shiei had added Persocom ears to Echibo, it gave me an idea for an entire chapter. I won't spoil it, but it should be really cool. I just gotta figure out where to put it!

As for my room...it's, um, livable and very tomb-like as I don't allow any light to come in. I have three computers, but I'm still a ways away from Lain-status.

Rebochan

Post by Rebochan »

Wow, I didn't notice Echiboo in the helmet until you guys mentioned it here. Cuuuuuuuuuuuute!

:catgirl:

Hakumei Hizoku

Post by Hakumei Hizoku »

It's Maria but why is she looking at the flyer?
[url=http://www.youtube.com/twilightbandit][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/twilightchan/Twi-kuncopy.jpg?t=1264198264[/img][/url]

starlightgenie

Post by starlightgenie »

Rebochan wrote:Wow, I didn't notice Echiboo in the helmet until you guys mentioned it here. Cuuuuuuuuuuuute!

:catgirl:
i almost missed that too! :sweat:

anyway, i was wondering if that website on the flyer really works or not. hee hee.