AOI HOUSE...reloaded and fan service ready! (Week 1)

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

AOI HOUSE...reloaded and fan service ready! (Week 1)

Post by Adam_Arnold »

The wait is finally over!
The all-new AOI HOUSE has arrived!!!

:pantiesthong: Aoi House: Episode 1, Page #1 - "Chewed Out" :pantiesthong:

:pantiesthong: Aoi House: Episode 1, Page #2 - "Deep, Deep Trouble" :pantiesthong:

:pantiesthong: Aoi House: Episode 1, Page #3 - "Heads Up!" :pantiesthong:

And yes, Aoi Notes are back and will appear with each new installment as they are posted every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

So, whatcha think?
Last edited by Giz on Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:48 am, edited 5 times in total.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Insectice wrote:Wooo! It's finally back!

It looks great! and the Aoi Notes are back :happyhappy: .
Glad you like it! ^_^

And yes, I love Aoi Notes. I didn't have a blog until I started Aoi Notes and it was really hard to go a month without writing something. I mean...soooo much has happened! E3...Star Wars...etc!

Just stay tuned, I'll get to talking about my DDR madness and weird food habbits soon enough. ^_^

Also: This goes for every series you currently have - have you ever thought of adding a few "extras", like wallpapers and stuff. Not on the high priority list, but it'd be cool to have an Aoi House or Last Hope wallpaper :)!
Actually, it is something we are considering. I've personally made three wallpapers for Aoi House alone, but it's a matter of making sure they look good for the site and such. They're coming, but we still have a huge Aoi surprise coming very, very soon.

I might do some fanart for Aoi House. I love Shiei's art for it :sweat: !
Awesome! I can't wait to see what you come up with and I'm sure Shiei'd love to see whatever you come up with!

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Aoi House is back and it's awesome! Oh it's so cool to have it back. I also want to agree with Insectice it does look great, and Shiei's Aoi House art looks wonderful in the series.
adam_omega wrote:Actually, it is something we are considering. I've personally made three wallpapers for Aoi House alone, but it's a matter of making sure they look good for the site and such. They're coming, but we still have a huge Aoi surprise coming very, very soon.!
Woah, another huge surprise? Very cool! We still have some new unknown news to be waiting for with Aoi House, that is making me even more eager to follow the Aoi House notes to wait and see the announcement.

Once again, it's great to have Aoi House back!
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Hai

Post by Hai »

Wow! Shiei's style is very different here. When will we see some underoos again?

Cheers!
HAi!

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Ryokosha wrote:Aoi House is back and it's awesome! Oh it's so cool to have it back. I also want to agree with Insectice it does look great, and Shiei's Aoi House art looks wonderful in the series.
It's great to be back! And yes, Shiei's artwork is amazing...and that's just page one...it's just going to keep on getting more and more amazing.

Hai wrote:Wow! Shiei's style is very different here. When will we see some underoos again?
Since we're all very much starting off on a brand new journey, I'm letting the characters go where it takes them at this point. So, only time will tell. ^_^

Hakumei Hizoku

Post by Hakumei Hizoku »

SW337 it's back. :thumbup: Can't wait 2 see more ^_^

Um...where's the old Aoi House?
[url=http://www.youtube.com/twilightbandit][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/twilightchan/Twi-kuncopy.jpg?t=1264198264[/img][/url]

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

~.:*Twilight Bandit*:.~ wrote:Um...where's the old Aoi House?[/color]
We're not actively linking it. We want to focus on the version that will one day go to print. So much is going to be different that keeping the original visibly linked will just serve to confusion anyone wanting to get in at the beginning.

That said, all the forum threads are still active. So, you could use those to get to it.

Glad everyone is digging the first page. The next is sure to be a treat.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

I've been dying to let this one out of the bag...

:pantiesthong: Aoi House: Episode 1, Page #2 - "Deep, Deep Trouble" :pantiesthong:
Last edited by Giz on Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

That is so awesome. Aoi House has it's only little furry hamster mascot now, very cool!

Echiboo is his name?
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Yes, Echiboo is his name. Begin mass speculation if you will.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Having never raised a hamster but having raised three Dachshunds from puppies, I can just image the mischief Echiboo can get into and the places he might wind up. I can also see he might scare silly some of those who he first meets being in some of those places only hamsters and puppies can wind up. :sweat:

Harukochan

Post by Harukochan »

Yeah, Echiboo is really cute...
Hamsters can be really cute, but the most important thing to remember is that they have teeth.

Hai

Post by Hai »

Bwahahaha! I really love that La Blue Girl reference! Genius! :happyhappy:

Cheers!
HAI!

Rebochan

Post by Rebochan »

Aoi House w/o Hamster: :thumbdown:
Aoi House w/ Hamster: :luv: :luvu: :luv: :luvu: :luv: :luvu: :luv: :luvu:

I'm really feeling the relaunch. I thought the original series had some potential, especially towards the end of it, and I think the relaunched version is finally clicking with me. I thought I hated it, and then actually found myself anticipating the new release. It's really early to say much about it beyond that, besides the fact that I love hamsters and comics with hamsters get more attention from me than non-hamster comics.