Q&A WITH ADAM

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

N-Queen Terra of C Tok

Post by N-Queen Terra of C Tok »

You know what they say about men with small feet.....
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/NeoQueenTerra/deathnotesign.jpg[/img]

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Yes that’s right, small shoes.

N-Queen Terra of C Tok

Post by N-Queen Terra of C Tok »

I don't go by shoes anywho, I go by the hands.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/NeoQueenTerra/deathnotesign.jpg[/img]

Hai

Post by Hai »

:throws everyone on this thread page besides himself into a pit full of man-eating Transformers::
Mweh! Everybody knows that the only way to avoid being eaten is to spin in the bottom and make a whirpool! And pray that grimlock and his buddies come and save the day.

Anyway, in keeping with the theme of the thread. I'd like to ask Adam a question. Are doujinshi artists/publishers even get sued when they sell all those hentai versions of Cardcaptor Sakura, Digimon, etc...?

Cheers!
HAI!

starlightgenie

Post by starlightgenie »

i read somewhere that doujinshis are legal in japan.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I can't see how it could be otherwise, I mean if it was they would have to arrest most of the people at the Comic Conventions who see these each year or more frequently.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Well, there was one case of a lady getting arrested and her doujinshi seized, but that was because she drew some REEEEALLLY hardcore Pokemon doujinshi. Ash on Pikachu...Charmander on...nevermind.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Hardcore and Pokemon together is a disturbing enough thought, but geez I think I can understand why the ceased her doujinshi and arrested her.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Oh, Jason and I constantly joke about putting together doujinishi based on Seven Seas titles. We kind of stalled out when we tried to figure out how we'd work a yaoi relationship involving John Parker and Cherokee Bill from No Man's Land.

But Aoi House doujinshi? SURE!

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

DallasII wrote:Hey Adam, when will the first volume of AAL be out for sale? Will you be selling it on gomanga.com or other sites? And if you are selling it here, do you accept cash? Because I could send you 20 dollars in the mail!

(I wanna get AAL! And maybe Last Hope if I can)
At present, we don't plan to sell products through the website, but you can get them at any major bookstore chain (Borders, Waldenbooks, etc.) and online stores (Amazon.com, Rightstuf.com, etc.).

Blade for Barter is on sale now. Amazing Agent Luna and No Man's Land will be in comic shops on March 9th and then in other stores by March 21st. Last Hope currently doesn't have a set date, but we are hoping for some point in April.