Q&A WITH ADAM

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

miri

Post by miri »

ok i was just saying cause i thought of a chubby man but he isn't thats why i didn't imagine it... oh i see are suppost to take over from lord..something and why do you have to take it the bad way *rolls eyes*
don't call me again, it won't happend again ~background~ whore whore WHORE!

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

Adam: What is your stance on 2-D fighting games? Are you crazy-good at combos, do you button-mash, or do you not play them at all?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Peregrin wrote:Adam: What is your stance on 2-D fighting games? Are you crazy-good at combos, do you button-mash, or do you not play them at all?
When I was younger, I used to like Street Fighter II and Mortal Kombat, but I never really got into fighting games much after that. So I don't really play fighting games much at all anymore. I tend to stick to just RPGs and action games (and some Bemani rhythm games to change it up every once in a while).

That said, I am looking forward to seeing Marvel VS. Capcom 2 get rereleased as a downloadable game on PSN (and Xbox Live).

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

Tesla Armor or Hellfire Armor?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Lord Styphon wrote:Tesla Armor or Hellfire Armor?
Haven't played Fallout 3 at all yet.

Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

Lord Styphon wrote:Tesla Armor or Hellfire Armor?
Ranger Battle Armor. Then Hellfire Armor.

miri

Post by miri »

heh i love mortal kombat >_< and halo and call of duty don't you agree adam!! :]

miri

Post by miri »

i have one question for you adam... and maybe the last.. why in hell did you make syphon a moderator..have you seen the ridiculous threads.. he bearly lets people write their minds i mean i think this website was awesome but when he came he totally ruined the whole thing..i really do respect you... and hope you will understand and see what other members feel.. members that were here before he ever came...

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

members that were here before he ever came...
You are aware that the number of those who are still frequent visitors is three, and that you're not one of them, right?

You're also aware that there's an edit button that would have allowed you to edit that into your previous post and not double post, right?

You're also aware that "Styphon" contains a "t", and that spelling it without one carries unfortunate implications on your part, giving yet another reason to think poorly of you, right?

Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

Here's a random question: what do you think of spiders?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

miri wrote:i have one question for you adam... and maybe the last.. why in hell did you make styphon a moderator..
I did it for the lulz.

But yes, Lord Stypon is right, there are only a few major regulars now. That's really because Aoi House wrapped earlier this year and most of the other posters moved on to other webcomics. If/when I can ever get a follow-up series to Aoi House started, then perhaps we'll start seeing more traffic to the site, but right now, Lord Styphon is one of the major posters to the site (and has been so for years), so to keep this place lively and any noobs in line, Lord Styphon's snark was the way to go.

miri wrote:heh i love mortal kombat >_< and halo and call of duty don't you agree adam!! :]
I'm not really that into FPS. I'll play BioShock, but Halo and Call of Duty aren't really my thing.

Peregrin wrote:Here's a random question: what do you think of spiders?
As long as they aren't black with an hourglass or the brown and deadly kind, I don't really mind them as long as they're semi small. Once they start getting to be the size of a quarter, then I tend to not want them anywhere near me.

miri

Post by miri »

oh.... okies i understand now then im ok with it now i really just wanted to write stuff but he kept erasing it... except for some post were i didn't even try....lol i love bio shock!!!! can't wait for number 2!!

All_Hail_Otakudom

Post by All_Hail_Otakudom »

Which of the Doctor's incarnations is your favorite?
[b]USO DA!![/b]
[img]http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6273/jopjwitchhunter.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2971/sigwitchhunter.jpg[/img]

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

All_Hail_Otakudom wrote:Which of the Doctor's incarnations is your favorite?
As a die hard Dr. Who fan... I don't have a favorite. It's just impossible to pick a favorite as there are things about each and every one of them that I enjoy.

[It's also worth pointing out that I've been a fan of Dr. Who and The Prisoner for much, much longer than I've ever been a fan of anime.]