[AHoriginal] Week 1 & 2 - Aoi House Makes Its Grand Debu

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

[AHoriginal] Week 1 & 2 - Aoi House Makes Its Grand Debu

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Ah, it's been a long time coming, but Aoi House is finally online for all the world to see!

Aoi House: Episode #1 - "Registration Blues"

It really is quite an amazing experience going through the various stages involved in getting a series off the ground and I know everyone involved is as eager to hear what you think as I am!

Aoi House is pretty different from anything else Gomanga.com has done until now, but the basic formula is still the same. Where Aoi House is different is in its format. It's a right-to-left webmanga with new Episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Each update will also come along with the prerequisite "blog thingy" that everyone loves. Don't worry though...I'm not a ranty person. So, "Aoi Notes" will be more of a short commentary than anything else. Key word being short. I don't want to bore you and I want Aoi House to be the star! ^_^

Anyway, I hope you have a blast along with me as we watch Alex and Sandy's bizarre adventures unfold together!

P.S. You can check out the press release for the series right here.
Last edited by Giz on Wed May 11, 2005 7:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sai Rong

Post by Sai Rong »

Congrats Adam! That's really cool that you're writing for Seven Seas! Looking forward to reading more of it :D.

Hakumei Hizoku

Post by Hakumei Hizoku »

IT'S ALL READY HAS THE MAKING OF A GOOD MANGA ADAM_OMEGA. GLAD U MADE IT RIGHT-LEFT 2. CAN'T WAIT TILL WEDNESDAY NOW ^^
[url=http://www.youtube.com/twilightbandit][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/twilightchan/Twi-kuncopy.jpg?t=1264198264[/img][/url]

shiei
Cookie Angel

Post by shiei »

woohoooo!!!! congratulations Adam ! and the rest of your staff at AOI House! :D It has a very cool start and I cant wait for wednesday to come!

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Thanks Shiei, Sai Rong, Glyph and Twilight you're praise is very much appreciated! Maybe Jim'll get a free moment and drop by sometime. ^_^

Okay, time to answer some questions/comments...
Twilight Bandit wrote:GLAD U MADE IT RIGHT-LEFT 2.
Well, it was an easy decision to make. All the other series on Gomanga.com are Right-to-Left...so why not Aoi House?

Glyph wrote:Aha! So this is what you've been up to! :)
Yes, guilty as charged. I'm been a very busy little bee.

Glyph wrote:So is this going to be strictly a webcomic/Seven Seas feature or will it eventually go paper?
Right now it's a free webmanga that's updated three times a week, but there is a possibility that could appear in print if reader response is strong (paraphrased from the press release).

Hakumei Hizoku

Post by Hakumei Hizoku »

I'LL TELL MY FRIEND'S ABOUT AOI HOUSE :D
[url=http://www.youtube.com/twilightbandit][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/twilightchan/Twi-kuncopy.jpg?t=1264198264[/img][/url]

N-Queen Terra of C Tok

Post by N-Queen Terra of C Tok »

It's gonna be preverted huh? Sweetage.

Looks totally cool so far. Congrats Adam and good luck with the rest!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/NeoQueenTerra/deathnotesign.jpg[/img]

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

N-Queen Terra of C Tok wrote:It's gonna be preverted huh? Sweetage.
Oh, you might say that. Hee hee.

But seriously, I can't go spoilin' my secrets, but things'll get a whooole lot crazier.

And Tsujiai-kun, GIR and N-Queen...thanks for the kind words as well!

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Aoi House: Episode 2 - "Turnabout"

Post by Adam_Arnold »

It's hump day and Episode 2 just went live over on the Aoi House page. I also talk a little about the origins of the series in the latest set of Aoi Notes.

Ah, Friday can't come quick enough...
Last edited by Giz on Wed May 11, 2005 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Boy, do I feel you on that one, Insectice!