Aoi House relaunch Q&A thread

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Aoi House relaunch Q&A thread

Post by Adam_Arnold »

It's official...Aoi House is going to print!

After having read my Aoi Notes from April 15, 2005 and the mini-FAQ contained within, I realize you still might have some questions or comments.

Feel free to fire away. ^_^
Last edited by Giz on Mon May 23, 2005 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Insectice wrote:Woah! That was unexpected. The new "top secret" character designs look great!
Aren't they, though? Those are only the first sketches Shiei has done. They're bound to change even more as we refine things.

When can we expect to see Aoi House in print - and previews?
Both of those are unknown right now. Previews will start once we get far enough ahead (May), but the print version will come out once Shiei finished drawing everything (and I finish writing it).

Awww... nothing to look forward to after school on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays anymore :(
Don't worry, not only will aoi be back on a 3x a week schedule soon, but so will our two new titles!
Last edited by Giz on Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

BoogieBlade
Mischief Maker

Post by BoogieBlade »

When will you officially announce Aoi House as part of your line-up? You only seem to have listed under previews, and the updates are never "officially" announced on the main page.

Insectice-san:

We'll probably do an official press release about the relaunch of Aoi House and our plans to publish it right before we relaunch it on gomanga. When we do relaunch it, Aoi House will then be treated like one of the family, instead of that mutant kid brother you lock up in the closet.
Oh yeah, a weird question, but will there be any more webcomics on gomanga.com in the future?
And yes, two additional series will be webmanga-fied, for a grand whopping total of three. And the days will be staggered, so you'll have new webmanga updates to look forward to every day of the week. Hope that makes you happy now. :wink:

starlightgenie

Post by starlightgenie »

waaah! too many series to keep up with!! oh well, that just means there will be more food for the table. :wink:

anyway, since shiei is working on aoi house now, does that mean we have to wait a little longer for the amazing agent luna to come out?

i'm still excited about this. that was some really big news! :D :D

BoogieBlade
Mischief Maker

Post by BoogieBlade »

anyway, since shiei is working on aoi house now, does that mean we have to wait a little longer for the amazing agent luna to come out?
Not at all, starlight-san.

Shiei's right on schedule, and Luna volume 2 will be released in July, as planned. And her art just gets better and better. Wait'll you see it!

Can she do two series at once? Well, they don't call her speedy shiei for nothing. :dancemove:

starlightgenie

Post by starlightgenie »

ah! so she can be like CLAMP and work on number of series at once! cool!

but i hope it won't be an overload on her.

BoogieBlade
Mischief Maker

Post by BoogieBlade »

ah! so she can be like CLAMP and work on number of series at once! cool

Yeah, but instead of CLAMP we'll call her....GLOMP?

I don't think so, because, for now, the print version of Aoi House won't have any set release date, and she'll just be working on it in her free time when she's not working on Luna. And if she does fall behind, a few well-placed whip lashes should do the trick :urgh:

starlightgenie

Post by starlightgenie »

BoogieBlade wrote:
I don't think so, because, for now, the print version of Aoi House won't have any set release date, and she'll just be working on it in her free time when she's not working on Luna.
ohh! okay.
BoogieBlade wrote:And if she does fall behind, a few well-placed whip lashes should do the trick :urgh:
ack! :sweat: what a nice thing to do to somebody.... XD

oh! i have one more question!!!! will this version of aoi house be like a manga manga, or will it still be in webmanga form?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

starlightgenie wrote:
BoogieBlade wrote:And if she does fall behind, a few well-placed whip lashes should do the trick :urgh:
ack! :sweat: what a nice thing to do to somebody.... XD
Oh, I know! It's the worst. I haven't <em>actually</em> gotten the whip treatment myself, but I've seen it done and it looks awfully painful!

starlightgenie wrote:oh! i have one more question!!!! will this version of aoi house be like a manga manga, or will it still be in webmanga form?
We're shooting for a mix of the two, but at it's core it'll be written primarily for print.

Hakumei Hizoku

Post by Hakumei Hizoku »

@__@ WOW! Every thing changed so fast! The new char looks SW337 ^^

Is it me or is it that GM (gomanga) keeps getting better and better?!
[url=http://www.youtube.com/twilightbandit][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/twilightchan/Twi-kuncopy.jpg?t=1264198264[/img][/url]

shiei
Cookie Angel

Post by shiei »

*glomps everybody*
Hiyooooo!!!
yep, they've handed to me the torch to continue aoi house .
i hope that i will be able to make it cool like how jim did T_T. expectations are high but im gonna try my best for you all aoi house fans out there!
^_^ *glomps everyone again*

Hakumei Hizoku

Post by Hakumei Hizoku »

I can't wait 2 see how Aoi House is going 2 look!!! ^^
[url=http://www.youtube.com/twilightbandit][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/twilightchan/Twi-kuncopy.jpg?t=1264198264[/img][/url]

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Neither can I, this is something I am very exicted about seeing how it looks in it's new form (not to say it didn't look good before).
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung