[AHoriginal] Week 12 - Mallrats

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Wednesday's here and with it a new Aoi House!

Aoi House: Episode 35 - "Public Displays of Affection"

Be sure to read the Aoi Notes and find out how you can become an Iron Chef just like me!

BTW, the title for Episode 34 came from a recent episode of The O.C.
Last edited by Giz on Wed May 11, 2005 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

N-Queen Terra of C Tok

Post by N-Queen Terra of C Tok »

Ketchup Adam? Man, I can't stand it...... Reason I hate Meat Loaf with a passion!

But I like making simple meals too, but I like fancying them up because of boredom. And milks is disgusting. I eat cereal dry and people find it funny.....

Anywho, comic is cool. But Maria is kinda creepy looking now. I feel like she's gonna eat me alive.......
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/NeoQueenTerra/deathnotesign.jpg[/img]

Hakumei Hizoku

Post by Hakumei Hizoku »

OK WTF WAS THAT :!: :?: :!: :?: Nice Aoi House and nice way of confusing the crap out os every one in Aoi Notes
[url=http://www.youtube.com/twilightbandit][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/twilightchan/Twi-kuncopy.jpg?t=1264198264[/img][/url]

starlightgenie

Post by starlightgenie »

adam, you have the strangest eating habits. i don't like ketchup that much, but it is the opposite with my sister. sometimes she eats rice with it. yuck! :x

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

I'd probably do that too if I actually liked rice enough to eat it.

starlightgenie

Post by starlightgenie »

awwwww, you don't like rice? is it too plain? (that's what the ketchup's for!)

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Well, as plain as most of my foods are... I don't like potatoes, tomatoes or rice in their original forms.

I tend to fry or bake potatoes (I basically make my own french fries), but I don't like mashed potatoes. Rice will only touch my lips if it's in the form of cereal. As for tomatoes...well, only in the form of ketchup.

BTW: there's a hint in the aoi notes that relates to the upcoming announcement. If you're really keen, you might spot it.

starlightgenie

Post by starlightgenie »

adam_omega wrote:Well, as plain as most of my foods are... I don't like potatoes, tomatoes or rice in their original forms.

I tend to fry or bake potatoes (I basically make my own french fries), but I don't like mashed potatoes. Rice will only touch my lips if it's in the form of cereal. As for tomatoes...well, only in the form of ketchup.

BTW: there's a hint in the aoi notes that relates to the upcoming announcement. If you're really keen, you might spot it.
ahhh! potatoes, tomatoes, and rice are soooo good!!! T_T <--- tears of joy when i eat them.

ha ha, you really want to spill it us, don't cha? ha ha. i go look for it.... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :dancemove: <--- walk walk walk

edit: is it somewhere in the first three paragraphs?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

It's in the line where I talk about the announcement.

Khaos-Bandit

Post by Khaos-Bandit »

im tired of rice i eat it every day
[color=darkred][i] kill em all let god sort em out [/color].~[color=indigo]Khaos-san[/color][/i]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/twilightchan/9efcea19.gif[/img]

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I think I might have found it, and if I have it is so easy to miss and yet perhaps also not hard to spot if it comes from the phrase I think it does and yes I am being purposely vague.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Do tell.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Well it's a stab in the dark but I think the choice of words here "let the neko out of the bag" is interesting. I know what neko can mean and in this context could easily replace "cat" for the statement. Nevertheless I find it to be a very interesting choice of word to use.

Of course I could be way off but it seems such an innocent substitution for the word "cat" that I probably suspect more then is meant.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

"Getting betta!" Or so the cook in PaRappa the Rapper 2 would say.

Hakumei Hizoku

Post by Hakumei Hizoku »

I eat rice evey day but only in a blue moon i put ketchup on it
[url=http://www.youtube.com/twilightbandit][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/twilightchan/Twi-kuncopy.jpg?t=1264198264[/img][/url]