unused idea volume

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

do u think that is a good idea?

Total votes: 0

disrobedwarrior

unused idea volume

Post by disrobedwarrior »

you should make an aoi house volume using all those unused story ideas mentioned in aoi house in love volume 2. :happyhappy:

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

As nice as it would be to revisit the Aoi House cast, I feel that I've told the story that I wanted to tell with those characters and was able to give the Aoi House cast a proper send off.

Having said that, I do want to tease the fact that I am writing a new series for Seven Seas that we'll be announcing in the coming months. You'll just have to stay tuned for the big announcement. ^_^

jimmydean815

Post by jimmydean815 »

Adam Arnold wrote:As nice as it would be to revisit the Aoi House cast, I feel that I've told the story that I wanted to tell with those characters and was able to give the Aoi House cast a proper send off.

Having said that, I do want to tease the fact that I am writing a new series for Seven Seas that we'll be announcing in the coming months. You'll just have to stay tuned for the big announcement. ^_^
Woo Hoo!!!!
No matter where you go in life, always look out for Johnny the Tackling Alzheimer's patient.