Aoi House (Week 188-192) - Epilogue

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Aoi House (Week 188-192) - Epilogue

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Last edited by Giz on Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:21 am, edited 15 times in total.

addiction

Post by addiction »

XD It just keeps going! And I love it! Thank you, Adam!!

Oh, and props to Shiei on the art. There's no way I could say it enough or express my admiration properly, but I have to say, I love how you've drawn Morgan. I dunno... something about it makes me feel like because they've had kids, totally love that by the way and wish I could see their sure to be crazy kids grow up, she's tried to put her crazy otaku-ness in check to be the responsible parent. But deep down, she's still the crazy otaku waiting for a con to vent the pent up Otaku...

...it's a complex feeling I get looking at Morgan. I don't quite understand why it's so great... but I suppose that's good, right? Because Shiei is such a great artist! ...or I'm just weird... I'm gonna go with the artist thing. Way to go, Shiei!! :happyhappy:
BOATDOKEN!!!

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Yeah, Aoi House has been running since 2005. That's forever in web time.

addiction

Post by addiction »

Heh, he's right. That is rather good for something online. Grats on that too, Adam.
BOATDOKEN!!!

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

lugger91
Location: I'm in your fridge, mixing your fruit with your meat and cheese.

Post by lugger91 »

Robi-... I mean Tim... Tim would get yaoi.
[img]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb67/lugger91/gungrave.png[/img]

addiction

Post by addiction »

Okay, I stand corrected... perhaps Moran isn't COMPLETELY in check of her otaku... :happyhappy: YAY! I love Morgan more this way.
BOATDOKEN!!!

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

addiction

Post by addiction »

XD OMG... I'm sorry but that one tabloid picture kills me... "Secret Romance?" Oh man... real or fake, the media is just embarrassing themselves sometimes.
BOATDOKEN!!!

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

addiction wrote:...it's a complex feeling I get looking at Morgan. I don't quite understand why it's so great... but I suppose that's good, right? Because Shiei is such a great artist! ...or I'm just weird... I'm gonna go with the artist thing. Way to go, Shiei!! :happyhappy:
I love epilogues. There's always something appealing for me to see the character's I like end up with kids. I dunno why.

Nonetheless, adult!Morgan's design strikes me as just a tad... odd. Maybe it's the eyes, or the head-scarf thing, but it just seems... off. But when she goes 'Oopsie!', that's definitely Morgan right there.

On the current, Echiboo went off and became a star, eh? I'm curious how Sandy let go of his beloved pet...

addiction

Post by addiction »

DawnBandit wrote:
addiction wrote:...it's a complex feeling I get looking at Morgan. I don't quite understand why it's so great... but I suppose that's good, right? Because Shiei is such a great artist! ...or I'm just weird... I'm gonna go with the artist thing. Way to go, Shiei!! :happyhappy:
I love epilogues. There's always something appealing for me to see the character's I like end up with kids. I dunno why.

Nonetheless, adult!Morgan's design strikes me as just a tad... odd. Maybe it's the eyes, or the head-scarf thing, but it just seems... off. But when she goes 'Oopsie!', that's definitely Morgan right there.

On the current, Echiboo went off and became a star, eh? I'm curious how Sandy let go of his beloved pet...
I know how you feel Dawn. I just had the feeling that she felt a little pent up, like Morgan had to hold back. The oopsie almost made me fangirl squeal as it confirmed that Morgan, although older, is still the Morgan we know and love! <3

My bet is that Sandy and Maria are along as managers or something. Sandy has to be involved or something... I can't imagine Sandy and Echiiboo being separated.
BOATDOKEN!!!

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »