AOI HOUSE (Week 163-164) - Things That Go Moo

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Cartoon_Eric wrote:
lugger91 wrote:
Cartoon_Eric wrote:Wait a minute...Ex Dream Boyfriend? I'm surprised Elle even cared that much.
^ must not be reading the comic.
Don't worry, I've been reading this comic for quite some time. I still don't believe Elle would actually have real feelings for Alex.
... because it's perfectly normal to hand-knit a hat for someone you don't have any special feelings for. Right.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Cartoon_Eric wrote:
59cobalt wrote:
Cartoon_Eric wrote:Don't worry, I've been reading this comic for quite some time. I still don't believe Elle would actually have real feelings for Alex.
... because it's perfectly normal to hand-knit a hat for someone you don't have any special feelings for. Right.
That is still very questionable.
Look, it's been made perfectly clear in the comic that Elle did have special feelings for Alex. If you failed to notice you either haven't read the comic, or your eyes must've been closed at the time.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Cartoon_Eric wrote:
59cobalt wrote:Look, it's been made perfectly clear in the comic that Elle did have special feelings for Alex. If you failed to notice you either haven't read the comic, or your eyes must've been closed at the time.
But the only real reason that she had these "special feelings" for Alex in the first place was because in the arcade showdown how Alex accidentally stole a kiss from Elle.
If you think one needs a "real reason" to develop special feelings for someone you still have much to learn. Feelings aren't rational, and they don't need any reason at all.
Cartoon_Eric wrote:And ever since then Elle considered Alex as her dream boyfriend deep down in her head. I'm not sure how you girls work but even I'm not buying into that.
I'm not exactly sure who you're referring to by "you girls".

cu
59cobalt