(SPOILERS) Aoi House In Love! Vol. 2 final book Discussions

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

windsculptor wrote:Honestly, I don't know why, but I never wanted Alex and Morgan to get to gether. I love the characters, but I always thought it would come to Alex telling Morgan that she's more like a baby sister to him. Then she'd probably go through the phase of trying to act more grown up to win him over.

It just seems wrong to me.
This sir, is why you and I will never get along.
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

StrateryB

Post by StrateryB »

windsculptor wrote:No need to be like that (and I'm a girl not a sir!).
Morgan was always crushing on Alex but I never once saw Alex look at Morgan as more than a little sister. Seeing them together just doesn't make any sense to me.

Don't suppose you'll be making a Aoi House Chronicles Adam? Where all the parts you fast forwarded through in the end are played out in more detail? Or maybe even an alternative ending?!
I agree with you on the Morgan thing, but there's no way Aoi House will have a sequel of any kind. An alternate ending would probably have to be done by a fan, seeing as Adam is completely satisfied with the ending already.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

The only way there there could be an alternate ending is if Aoi House Vol. 2 ended with Elle giving her present to Alex first.

jimmydean815

Post by jimmydean815 »

Adam Arnold wrote:The only way there there could be an alternate ending is if Aoi House Vol. 2 ended with Elle giving her present to Alex first.
you should do that!
No matter where you go in life, always look out for Johnny the Tackling Alzheimer's patient.

MidnightVampricKisses

Post by MidnightVampricKisses »

jimmydean815 wrote:
Adam Arnold wrote:The only way there there could be an alternate ending is if Aoi House Vol. 2 ended with Elle giving her present to Alex first.
you should do that!
But he wont. It's up to the ExA fans to do that(I myself is an ExA fan but I dont mind it being MxA) kind of ending. In fanfiction and fanart.