AOI HOUSE (Week 150 & 151) - Heavenly Star

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

AOI HOUSE (Week 150 & 151) - Heavenly Star

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Last edited by Giz on Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Cue Unearthly joke. =P

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

So much for the rescue van. :sweat:
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

I half expected Sepheroth...
But I suppose the FF parody's are taken up by now...
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

Kaitou_Dark

Post by Kaitou_Dark »

Good to see the forum back up and running! I was wondering what happened! But yeah, Adam, I guess this serves as a lesson: "If you want something to be done right, sometimes you gotta do it yourself!" Ok, w/ that said, about yesterday's page:
kratos auron wrote:I half expected Sepheroth...
But I suppose the FF parody's are taken up by now...
lol, yeah that would be intresting if Sepheroth showed up as the cause of that meteor! Oh man, now they're both screwed! I wonder what else is gonna happen to the crew? Or what else can? I mean, they already had a frickin meteor land on their car, and it doesn't get too much stranger or unexpected than that! But i'm sure something else will happen, b/c that's how this story is gonna go, right Adam?
[url=http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/4/30/f_Kaitousig2m_a795821.png&srv=img28][img]http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/4/4/30/f_Kaitousig2m_a795821.png[/img][/url]
[i]"The only one who can tell me what to do, is me!"
-Dark[/i]

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Adam Arnold wrote:I will say this, though... after running two computer with two mouses and keyboards, getting used to having THREE of everything does get a little crazy. Having three mouses (mice?) all lined up is fine, but the different keyboards...that's what drives you insane. This is definitely going to take some getting used to, but damn is sweet to geek out with three monitors on your desk.
Using a KVM switch helps avoiding keyboard-and-mouse-overflows. Three monitors is pretty sweet, though, even more if you have one desktop spread over all of them. ^_^
Maybe I'll add two more computers... yeah, one could be a Mac and the other could be running Linux.
Welcome to my world. ^_^

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

... I officially envy you, 59cobalt. Though, I don't really have any interesting on Macs. But technology is usually something you don't really know what you would do with it until you have it.
[signature]

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

FenixAiur wrote:... I officially envy you, 59cobalt.
Don't.
Though, I don't really have any interesting on Macs.
Well, I know more about Macs than I actually care to know. Overpriced, outdated hardware, and the most annoying operating system in the world. The latter of which is only partly because of its zealously religious followers. :anger2:

However, since I have to deal with them @work I don't really have a choice. :R

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

When I read "Don't", I was gonna ask: "Too nerdy? =p". But since you mention it's because of work, I ask... too annoying? :sweat:

I guess I'll take your word.

Also... isn't that basic knowledge about Macs? :lol:
[signature]

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

FenixAiur wrote:When I read "Don't", I was gonna ask: "Too nerdy? =p".
I am a nerd. And I like it. :catgirl:
But since you mention it's because of work, I ask... too annoying? :sweat:
All operating systems suck. Mac OS just sucks more. It's all pretty and shiny as long as you stay on the surface. God help you should you dare going beneath.
Also... isn't that basic knowledge about Macs? :lol:
Well, it depends on who you ask. I admit to being a little biased here.

Anyway, this is getting rather off-topic, so I think we should leave it at that.

cu
59cobalt