AOI HOUSE (Week 137) - Episode 8 Begins!

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

LunaSea wrote:um... question? maybe this is just me, but I didn't see Sandy on the cover of vol. 2. Is that on purpose or am I just blind?
Is it your job in life to randomly show up after extended periods of silence and say something that is incredibly stupid, only tangently related to the discussion at hand if at all, or both?

If it is, I'll understand.

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

Wingus wrote:new people
LunaSea's profile wrote:Joined: 28 Jan 2007
People who have been posting members of a forum for close to a year no longer qualify as "new".

Furthermore, people who ask stupid questions will be mocked for asking them. The level of deservedness in this mockery will depend on certain variables, including but not limited to: how offtopic the question is, how worthwhile the question, how stupid the question is, how stupid/worthless your other posts are, and whether or not you should know better by now.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

LunaSea wrote:um... question? maybe this is just me, but I didn't see Sandy on the cover of vol. 2. Is that on purpose or am I just blind?
Having a Sandy doll on there would've been too much. With it just being the girls, it kept the composition clean and uncluttered. (This is also why Echiboo isn't on there.)

I think the bigger question is... why are the girls dressed like that?