AOI HOUSE (Week 132) - Prying Nina & The Sudden News

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

quarteni wrote:
Taxil Necrobane wrote:i don't think mason can stop her in this state! but if alex lets his hair out, that should stop her rage. but dropping the bishie bomb in a middle of con is a disaster in and of itself.
Whoo~! Bishie Bombs!! Everybody can join in! Erk- Maybe not everybody.... :shock:

(I stink at putting things into words... so I manipulate manga instead... :3 Where'd that Meme post go anyways...?)
Yes... We wish we could.

Anyway... I guess this is the thread you're looking for.
[signature]

quarteni

Post by quarteni »

FenixAiur wrote:Anyway... I guess this is the thread you're looking for.
Yes! That's the one! Is it still okay to post stuff there since nobody's posted in it since June...? Some forums get cranky about posting in old threads... =w=

I think I've said this before, but.... Sometimes Elle really reminds me of my sister... :saaad:
RUN!!
Image Image Image Image

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

The one that doesn't support you on the idea of becoming a Manga artist?

Well, only you know her, so I guess only you can see the resemblance.

I don't think there would be any problem posting on said thread since it wouldn't be just a bumping post but an actual Meme. Anyway, that's just my opinion.
[signature]

quarteni

Post by quarteni »

FenixAiur wrote:The one that doesn't support you on the idea of becoming a Manga artist?
I said that? When? :| She supports me, but like any good sister doesn't want me to focus on one thing and one thing only. (which sometimes I do... :P)
Image Image Image Image

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

You didn't say anything, I was just taking a look at this. =p
[signature]

quarteni

Post by quarteni »

Oh! *pfft* XP That's because I've been saying for years that I wanna be a comic artist and I'll finish a comic (since middle school). I haven't even gotten close until recently! XD I really haven't completed anything yet for people to believe me... yet... =_=;;
(but my sample manga pages will be up soon for critiques! ~_^ )
Image Image Image Image