AOI HOUSE (Week 127) - Matchmaking 101

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Buckeroo

Post by Buckeroo »

Andrew W.K. for the win.

And let this be a lesson to the rest us shy guys out there... if you want a girl to develop a crush on you, stare at her breasts while she's playing DDR. That'll do the trick.

Or get you slapped, one.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

DAGGET35 wrote:I hope this isn't the end of the Con Arc. I really wanna see more interaction between Aoi and Uri! Or maybe I just wanna see Nina get groped by Sanae? :sweat: :bleed2:
We have 3 chapters left of Hatsu-Con stuff after this one, so there's plenty of Sanae action...among other craziness... still to come. ^_-

For anyone that hasn't picked up the book yet, "The Great Con Caper" arc is a total of 9 episodes and takes up an entire volume, so I hope people enjoy the variety of events going on. Shiei and I tried really hard to make sure we showed as many things as possible while pushing the series into some really cool new directions.

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

Deep.... yes that was deep Adam...

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Ashura wrote:I've been wondering how many people in here have read the manga or not. Very, VERY nice work btw. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :happyhappy:
Glad you enjoyed it. ^_^
I'm just wondering, why change the name to "Aoi House: in Love" instead of leaving it as is? If this was answered already, I apologize.
In a nutshell...
We couldn't include color pages if we called it Aoi House Vol. 3 (and 4). The costs involved would've been too hard to justify, so we decided to call the 2nd season "Aoi House In Love!" since "The Great Con Caper" story arc that makes up book is a self-contained story, so it made for a nice jumping on point for new readers. In addition, we wanted to use the new $9.99 price point.