AOI HOUSE (Week 126) - Sandy's Lucky Break

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

dragoneye13 wrote:Aw, poor Maria. She must has a crush on Sandy.

I've been in her situation before (at least I think it's her situation). I've liked someone before but didn't have enough guts to talk to them.

C'mon, Maria! You can do it! You have my support!
I agree go Maria! You have many of us behind you!
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Neoridgeback

Post by Neoridgeback »

maria and elle all alone OH THE SADNESS (knows what happens next already cause i bought aoihouse in Love vol1, NO SPOILERS FOR YOU! XP)

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Neoridgeback wrote:maria and elle all alone OH THE SADNESS (knows what happens next already cause i bought aoihouse in Love vol1, NO SPOILERS FOR YOU! XP)
I've been wondering: what makes it so freakin' hard for you to trim your signatures down to a reasonable size?

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

Taxil Necrobane wrote:Ahh, the DRAMA of it all. First Elle (and i'm still an elle X alex shipper) and now maria. this is getting good, but i want some progress here Adam.
I get the feeling we're going to see lots of progress soon. This all looks like we're nearing when we'll find out who likes who for real. It's just got that sort of feeling. I sure hope either sandy or Maria gets up the courage to talk to the other.
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]