VA's for Aoi House

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

dragoneye13 wrote:I don't end up watching a lot of dubbed anime lately, but I think that the voice of Kevin from Uri House should totally be they guy that does Ichigo in Bleach.
I'm sorry, but Ichigo Kurosaki's VA will be eternally remembered by me, after sitting though 70+ hours of KUUUUUUUUUUUUUHN!

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

Mmm... I think Ed's voice sounds too inmature/young for Alex...

And Lust's voice as Jessica's... Not so sure.. Yes, Jessica is always teasing, but her personality is not like Lust's. Don't get me wrong, I love both Jessica and Lust. =p

Just my opinion.

Now you people made me start thinking of a good voice for Jessica. xD
[signature]

Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

Crispin Freeman? No way. He sounds way too manly to be Alex. None of the characters he's done before strike me as Alex-esque either.

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

bakurafan88 wrote:
DawnBandit wrote:
dragoneye13 wrote:I don't end up watching a lot of dubbed anime lately, but I think that the voice of Kevin from Uri House should totally be they guy that does Ichigo in Bleach.
I'm sorry, but Ichigo Kurosaki's VA will be eternally remembered by me, after sitting though 70+ hours of KUUUUUUUUUUUUUHN!
That'd be Johnny Yong Bosch! Kuhn=uber awesome. gotta love .hack lol/quote]The talent pool is shrinking. Sakubo of GU is Polka of Eternal Sonata, Ovan is the opening Narrator, Kuhn is Some-Guy-Who-I-Cant-Remember-His-Name ((Fugh maybe?))... Lets not forget that Kuhn is also the second Black Power Ranger, and Gailardios Galan ((Guy Cecil)) of Tales of the Abyss...

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Jori_Ness wrote:Here's my personal cast for Aoi House. =3

Alex- Vic Mignogna [Ed]
Sandy- Greg Ayres [...Too many...xD;]
Elle- Monica Rial [Dante]
Morgan- Monica Rial [Sakura]
Jessica- Laura Bailey [Lust]
Nina- Luci Christian [Psiren]
Maria- Leah Clark [Noa]
Carlos- Christopher Sabat [Ayame]
I am not sure about Monica Rial as Elle. Despite her work as Jo in Burst Angel or Hazuki in Tsukuyomi -Moon Phase, I tend to think of her more as a shy type of character and more of Maria then Elle. For Elle I think of someone like Luci Christian, thinking Elle is like Kaname Chidori from Full Metal Panic.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Neoridgeback

Voice Actors? aoi house anime possiblities

Post by Neoridgeback »

Alex: Vic Mignogna (ed elric FMA), other)
Elle: Luci Christian (Kaname Chidori full metal panic)
Sandy: undecided
Morgan: Jocelyne Loewen (Milfeulle Sakuraba Galaxy Angel)
Maria: Nicole Leroux (Ranpha Franboise galaxy angel)
Nina: undecided
Jessica: undecided
Last edited by XelianEmperor on Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.