AOI HOUSE (Week 120) - Comfort & Renewal

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

zingmaster

Post by zingmaster »

Kadenmire wrote:
Taxil Necrobane wrote: very well... (gets into noob camping spot, pulls out a sniper rifle, head shots Kadenmire) gotta love UT.
But the bullet is deflected by Morgan's all powerful love for her disciples.

P.S. Your an 07, a late 07. I'm closer to 06 therefor my noobdom is far less then yours. :happyhappy:
Hey, snipers can still pick you off. And that guy's armed.

I still go for Alex x Elle. They're the most mature characters, and I think they go well together. Plus, they could help each other...like, soften Elle's character and I-dunno-what for Alex.

Buckeroo

Post by Buckeroo »

zingmaster wrote:He's not dismissing the idea. He's just pointing out how unlikely that would be. Plus, with Elle supposedly being the rich beautiful one, it's kinda hard to believe she would go through college without being kissed.
To be honest, it wasn't so much wishful thinking or attempting to portray a favorite character in a pure, virginal way (Elle isn't really my favorite character, after all) so much as it was an attempt at explaining the "thinks she loves him but really doesn't" side of the story. I didn't intend to seem confrontational.

Buckeroo

Post by Buckeroo »

Taxil Necrobane wrote:Elle... has a bigger bust than morgan
So? I'm not an Alex x Elle shipper, but if I were, that certainly wouldn't be a reason, even as an afterthought.

Morgan all the way!

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

Taxil Necrobane wrote:
dragoneye13 wrote:Man, I hope Aoi House goes back to being fun and fast! Otherwise the "Elle vs. Morgan War" will start sooner than expected. And I have a feeling kratos auron will be the general on the Morgan side (seeing as how many times kratos has posted here defending Morgan). :sweat:

Anyways, about the actual page. The only thing I have to say is.....addressing Elle as "sir"? :saaad:
too late, i've already imagened a speical vol of Aoi house. "Goddess of War"! with Elle as kratos and Morgan as Ares. :twisted:

Now if we can convince Mr. Adam Arnold to make that for us people, everything will be fine. :deviousguy:
Um... I have no idea what you just said. But there is no WAY I would have anything to do with a Elle defense situation.
And if a war does begin... *cocks shotgun* I will be there, leading the Morgan fans to victory!
eh, what can i say. scientist have done tests, serveys done, and common wisdom says that men are more attracted to women of elle's body shape. yes there are excetions to this, but it's a fact. Still, morgan could still be mistaken as an underage girl (and morgan's personality and habits don't help her) and that could bring alot of grief for poor Alex when a cop busts him for an alleged "sexual relasonship with a minor".

There is no way Morgan could be mistaken for an underage girl. Sure her personality is not quite as mature as the others, but I believe she has the potential, and we will see this, to be extremely mature, and able to pull of a relationship. Also, Morgan does NOT look as young as some of you claim. Take a look at her outfit on the cover page for "Fruitcake Fantasy." Yeah, she's REALLY underdeveloped. Hell, look at her picture on the cover of Aoi House 2. That CERTAINLY looks like a 10 year old!

Have you ever thought that maybe Morgan looks young, because you're comparing her to women like Jessica and Maria? ((Who may I remind you are *ahem* Huge?!)) If you reduced them a few cup sizes, I bet Morgan wouldn't look so young in comparison anymore. In facy, Morgan is probably one of the most proportionate characters I've seen to date. ((In a realistic sense.))
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]