AOI HOUSE (Week 119) - Bumping Into Destiny

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

Wow...

He just summed up everything I've been saying for the last few weeks. It's about time somebody put Elle straight though.
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

I don't think you're quite on the mark there.

Indeed, that may seem like a way to write Elle out of the love triangle with Alex, but if you really think about it, it makes sense. Morgan showed signs of liking Alex right off the bat. Meanwhile, Elle completely hated his guts.
However, after that D.D.R. match, suddenly Elle took a sharp turn. She started to show some signs of affection towards Alex, and even wanted to give him a gift.

One accidental kiss does not do that to a person. The way I see it, Elle had a fleeting crush on Alex. The kiss made Elle realize she wanted to be with someone, and the only person around, was Alex. ((As we all know, she wouldn't even give Sandy a shot.))

However, Elle didn't act fast enough, and a relationship between Morgan and Alex had started. Thus, the thing Elle wants, is out of her reach. She starts to pout around, and act gloomy, because she is used to getting everything.
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Kadenmire wrote:Maybe it's just lust and she's embearest to say it.
I don't think shes in it just for the sex.

GoggleHead

Post by GoggleHead »

And the award for overacting goes to.... Elle. :catgirl:
Adventure Awaits