AOI HOUSE (Week 119) - Bumping Into Destiny

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

DTSX wrote:Adam, are you sure you're ending it at this volume? Cause there's a hell of a lot of unanswered questions.
Aoi House In Love! Vol. 1 has a total of 9 episodes that all take place across Hatsu-Con's four days (we're currently at the end of the 4th episode online)...
And Aoi House In Love! Vol. 2 will have 7 and picks up where the story left off, so the fourth book is where it all wraps up. There's plenty of story left.

I think my question for you guys is...
How many of you have bought Aoi House In Love! Vol. 1 and know everything that happens, but are still reading it online a page at a time?

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Adam Arnold wrote:I think my question for you guys is...
How many of you have bought Aoi House In Love! Vol. 1 and know everything that happens, but are still reading it online a page at a time?
*Raises hand*

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

DTSX wrote:Adam, bring it to my nearby Borders and I'll buy it. Every time I look at the manga section, I see nothing. I did buy Boogiepop and Amazing Agent Luna when I saw it, but there was no Aoi House. I mean, in the span of 3 months, I have not seen it once. (I went like every week for tutoring)
You should ask that they special order it, if your individual store doesn't stock it standard. Borders does carry Aoi House, so it may be your individual store that needs to be nudged into getting it.

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

Adam Arnold wrote:I think my question for you guys is...
Only vacations and the lack of computer have stopped me.
[signature]